1. Specifications of Aluminum Strips AA1060
Temper H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Strips AA1060
Aluminum strips are widely used for PS printed materials substrate, building decoration materials, stamping products, building mirror materials, nameplate, insulation materials, aluminum plastic composite material, capacitor strip, transformer strip, welding parts, heat exchanger, clock surface and disk, kitchen utensils, reflecting apparatus etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Strips AA1060
Packaging: Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered in 30 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Aluminum Strips AA1060
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting—Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:Use of aluminium strips for aluminium strips
- The aluminum belt has many uses, such as: aluminum plastic composite pipe, cable, fiber optic cable, transformer, heater, shutter and so on.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the 5052 aluminum strip?
- The 5052 main elements for magnesium alloy, with good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, medium strength, used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tank, tubing, and vehicles, sheet metal parts, ship instrument, street lamp, hardware, electrical enclosures.
- Q:How can the aluminium band be welded to the steel shell?
- Aluminum strip can be welded to the steel shell, mainly to see the aluminum strip thickness, to select the welding method and welding materials according to thickness.
- Q:What effect does the aluminum pulley bring to the belt?
- Belt pulley with aluminum, absolutely assured, at present most of the design belt pulley, all with aluminum
- Q:What is the ratio of the thickness of the aluminum strip to the joint of the knife?
- For example, O soft, tear ratio smaller, shear thickness of 70%. However, the H state is hard, the tearing ratio is large, and the shear ratio is small, which is about 30%.
- Q:The role of aluminum strip in tanks
- The utility model can smoothly, rapidly and safely pass through various complicated traffic conditions, and because the ground area is large, the passing capacity of the tank on the soft and muddy road is increased, and the subsidence amount is reduced.
- Q:Aluminum foil tape insulation principle, why insulation?
- It has the functions of heat insulation, waterproof, moisture-proof and so on. Its solar radiation absorption coefficient is very low, which can insulate most of the heat transfer.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum strip and aluminum alloy?
- Aluminum strip is an aluminum processing product. It is produced by pressure processing (rolling) of aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy is a broad term, generally referred to as aluminum alloy.
- Q:What kind of mask is good for welding aluminum strips?
- However, the overall quality of the active carbon mask is not high, carbon content, filtration efficiency is not up to standard. You can choose some professional brands to produce some products, to avoid these problems.
- Q:Why is the president of aluminum strip mildew, will affect the performance of the transformer?
- Aluminum with long mildew is actually aluminum is oxidized, the conductivity of alumina is lower than aluminum, so the resistance increases, resulting in increased contact surface heating, may endanger the insulation of the transformer will reduce the performance.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range