||1000 Series,5000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Strip for Fin Stock Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Strip for Fin Stock Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Strip for Fin Stock Applications:
Aluminium Strip for Fin Stock Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How can the aluminium band be welded to the steel shell?
- Aluminum strip can be welded to the steel shell, mainly to see the aluminum strip thickness, to select the welding method and welding materials according to thickness.
- Q:1060 what is the hardness of aluminum strip?
- Aluminum itself is not hard, but after cold hardening (harder than most wood), it can also make many weapons. Beauty without rust. Aluminum sword, if you chop it at high speed, it can also kill effect. Piercing can be hurt.
- Q:What is the ratio of the thickness of the aluminum strip to the joint of the knife?
- For example, O soft, tear ratio smaller, shear thickness of 70%. However, the H state is hard, the tearing ratio is large, and the shear ratio is small, which is about 30%.
- Q:Can the high frequency of aluminum band replace the high frequency of professional high-power loudspeaker box?
- The same volume, sound intensity, ribbon horn may have burned out, and horn speakers have not worked out.
- Q:Aluminum foil tape insulation principle, why insulation?
- Aluminum foil itself is a good conductor of heat, wrapped directly on it, basically can not play a role in heat preservation, but also to accelerate the loss of heat, so when the use of wrapped inside some insulation cotton, and then wrapped in aluminum foil. Aluminum foil is actually the conduction of the external temperature, to protect the temperature inside from outside influence, in fact, is thermal insulation cotton.
- Q:Process and troubleshooting of aluminium strip type loose heat aluminium pipe
- Generally speaking, computer failures include two major categories of hardware damage and software program errors. The former is a hard fault, and the latter is a soft fault. Hard faults can be divided into three major categories: device faults, mechanical failures and human failures. The device is mainly fault components, connectors and printing plate caused by mechanical failure; mainly external device error, such as keyboard failure; human error is mainly caused by the machine does not meet the operation requirements or environmental conditions caused by improper operation.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum strip and aluminum alloy?
- Aluminum strip is an aluminum processing product. It is produced by pressure processing (rolling) of aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy is a broad term, generally referred to as aluminum alloy.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of aluminium plate and aluminium strip? Which kind of aluminum plate is good? Speak a little more popularly
- Cold rolled, no hot rolled aluminum sheet, good surface. It doesn't make much difference if you don't ask for it. Hot rolled aluminum plate is suitable for oxidation. The oxidation effect will be much better.
- Q:What is the best capacitance for an aluminum ribbon tweeter?
- You can ask your friends on the Internet to inquire about them, they will be more sincere, eager to find the answer for you, and even direct search related sites
- Q:What are the properties, uses and classifications of aluminium strip?
- At present, the international raw materials for electronic products are no longer purely dependent on copper strip. As the conductivity of aluminum is only lower than copper, the aluminum strip instead of copper strip is becoming a popular trend in the world.Classification of aluminium stripsThe aluminium alloy belt categories are: pure aluminium belt, transformer, aluminium belt, super hard aluminium belt, all soft aluminum belt, semi hard aluminium belt and antirust aluminium belt.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range