Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:What need to use aluminum foil?
- 1.Flexible package. Flexible package is a bag container made from composite packaging material. It is the ideal packaging material of modern commercial which is not only has functions of moisture-proof and fresh-keeping but also can be printed on many patterns and words. With improvement of people’s live standard, there is still a great space for the development of aluminum foil for flexible package. 2.Medicine foil. Aluminum foil for medicine package mainly includes the easy open bottle cap of water aqua and injection as well as medical PTP aluminum foil. Since PTP aluminum foil is moisture-proof, convenient to carry, safe and health, it is widely applicable to the international medicine industry. 3.Composite aluminum foil for automobile.
- Q:Can you tell me how to use aluminum foil grill ?
- It’s wrong! Aluminum foil will melt into the food at high temperature. When cooking no bone cooked meat such as sauce beef, stewed pork with brown sauce, spiced dog meat or used for vacuum packaging of chemical raw material, we choose aluminum foil. Tin foil is usually used for grilling. There are several reasons. 1, to prevent the food from sticking to the baking tray 2, to keep the food clean 3, the baking tray is easy to wash4, to keep the seasonings and stuffing together 5,to keep the food fresh.
- Q:What are the functions of vacuum bag and aluminum foil bag?
- The functions of vacuum bag and aluminum foil bag include: With three/four-layer structure (PET/aluminum foil/ nylon/PE), aluminum foil bag is characterized by good water-proofness, moisture-proofness, anti-staticness, antijamming, high mechanical strength and heat sealability. It is specially suitable for anti-static and moisture-proof vacuum packaging of large-scale precise machinery and equipment, chemical raw materials, food and pharmaceutical products.
- Q:In which way does composite aluminum foil achieves heat insulation?
- The features: the first aluminum foil layer(1), the second aluminum foil layer(3)and plastic film layer (2) bond together. Plastic film(2) is between the first aluminum foil layer(1)and the second aluminum foil layer(3). This utility model composite aluminum has good strength,toughness,shock resistance and high ability of acidproof and alkaliproof. It is also with property of gas insulation,thermal insulation,ultraviolet ray insulation and radiation protection.The outside two layers of composite aluminum foil is aluminum foil, which appearence is like the current monolayer aluminum foil and with the same property with it. It can save the material costs and is the ideal substitute of monolayer aluminum foil.
- Q:What's the highest temperature the aluminum foil and tin foil can resist?
- Tin foil paper can resist high temperature. Aluminum foil paper or aluminum foil which is also called tin foil paper in Hong Kong, is a kind of thin sheet of less than 0.2mm in thickness processed by aluminum foil roller. It is mainly used to cook and contain food, or make some kinds of material for cleaning. Tens of and thousands of aluminum foil papers are used to preserve and package food, cosmetic products and chemical products. The applications of tin foil paper are as follows: 1. Prevent food from sticking baking tray; 2. Prevent food from sticking dirty stuff; 3. Convenient to clean baking tray; 4. Package the seasoning and stuffing to prevent them from falling into pieces when baking food; 5. Preserve water and keeping fresh.
- Q:How many applications does aluminum foil have?
- Q:which one, aluminum foil or tin does well in heat insultaion and with a lower cost?
- There is no distinct difference between them in heat insultation. Aluminum foil is cheaper than tinfoil.
- Q:How to make aluminum foil paper?
- A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; Beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine, reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark. The watermark of this invention is distributed uniformly, clearly visible as well as obviously rough and uneven in surface by touching, which has significant counterfeit effect, so it can be used to package the cigarette. Sovereignty item 1: A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: a. Beating: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; b. Composite pulp tank: Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; c. Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine; d. Reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark; e. Composite aluminum foil with watermark aluminum foil backing paper to make aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark.
- Q:Why continuous annealing aluminum foil production process?
- Aluminum is generally required aging, this process is just the opposite with annealing refers to aluminum produced insufficient hardness, increase the hardness after aging treatment, making it difficult to deformation, anti-stress increase.
- Q:How to classify air conditioning aluminum foil?
- 1.uncoated aluminum foil
It means a non-coated aluminum foil is rolled annealed aluminum foil surface has not been treated in any form. In our country 10 years ago, about 15 years ago, foreign aluminum foil used in air conditioning heat exchangers are non-coated aluminum sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range