Order On-line Tracking
1. High Corrosion Resistance Aluminum Coil- Alloy 1050
Aluminum coil Alloy 1050 is formed when adding a little copper in it. Aluminum coil Alloy 1050 is widely used in the products which require a lower strength, such as chemical instrument, sheet product, deep drawing or spinning concave ware, the welding parts, heat exchanger, the clock and the disk surface, nameplate, kitchen ware, decoration, Reflective instruments, etc. Aluminum coil Alloy 1050 is easy to be processed, with the advantage of high corrosion resistance, good weldability, good electrical conductivity, and so on.
2. Main Features of the Aluminum coil - Alloy 1050
• High corrosion resistance
• Good weldability
• Good electrical conductivity
• Excellent forming characteristics
• Light weight
3.Aluminum Coil Alloy 1050 Images
4. Aluminum coil - Alloy 1050 Specification
5.FAQ of Aluminum coil- Alloy 1050
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What is your monthly quantity?
For Aluminum coil Alloy 1050, our production capacity is 5,000 tons per month.
2. When is your delivery time?
The delivery time for Aluminum coil Alloy 1050 will be around 30-45 days after receiving the down payment or original LC.
3. How to control the quality
We have professional QC to inspect in every processing of Aluminum coil Alloy 1050, if there is a problem with the products, we are not allowed to make shipments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|