Structure of Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:How to calculate the weight of strips with the weight of aluminum coil known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width).Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- I suggest that you use the laser displacement sensor for real-time measurement of the thickness of aluminum coil. ZLDS100 can exactly measure the change value of aluminum coil thickness through simple technique in the thickness measurement project, which can help judge the production phase and status.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range