Structure of Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- You mean whether water will penetrate into the gap? If you get it out quickly, basically it will be ok. If there is something wrong, you can put it under the sun to see whether there is water oozing from the gap.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range