Structure of Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:whats harder aluminum or wood ?
- Aluminum. When you hit the ball, it goes farther then a wooden bat. That is why MLB players can't use them, just in case of a line drive to the pitcher. They have enough problems dodging it, and this would get a lot more of them hit.
- Q:Has the aluminum bat ruined USA born players?
- when the ball is hit with a metal bat versus a wooden bat the speed of the baseball is higher off the metal bat. The ball has been shown to travel farther when using a robot batter to get the same bat speed every time with the metal bat
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I have noticed that myself and thought it was just the new method of making the foil? or something I was putting on the foods I wrapped? well, I started using the cling wrap then the foil to seal it in and haven't had so much problem with the foil having those tiny holes in it that make the wrap not so air tight and the food doesn't get freezer burned any more either.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Aluminum Trailer Frames
- Q:Is anodized aluminum rust-proof?
- Aluminum would be an ideal material stainless steel a better one, aluminum does not rust it deteriorates to electrolite when in contact with salt water and a magnetic or ferrus metal. Therefore as long as your boat is fitted with salt water anodes it should create no problems if not it will deteriorate rapidly in salt water. All powered salt water craft/vessels carry anodes ie there is an anode fitted to the aluminum drive leg of an outboard or Z drive if intended for salt water use, On larger ships the anodes are normally fixed to the rudder blade so equip your platform the same. Zink anodes are cheap and available at every salt water chandlers. You should also use non ferrus bolts and screws to screw your construction together with, or to fix it to the hull, or better make a set of jigs to suit shape size and then get it TIG welded never mix ferrus and non ferrus metals in the presence of salt water without a zink anode, the damage is rapid and attacks the structure of the non ferrus metal creating an electric field and destroying the weakest current catalyst ie the aluminum itself. The non ferrus metals that in general maritime use that are are not so much effected by salt water are phosphor bronze, brass,and copper.Non of these would be suitable for making your platform, therefore aluminum. If weight is not a problem though i would recommend a middle grade stainless steel such as se 80 or around that grade, And again it would be better to be TIG welded than bolted together, bolts are subject to movement (especially at sea) and therefore hole enlargement. As are safety standard pop rivets.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- The aluminum oxide in the surface has been oxidized by other chemical elements.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:Anti-Perspirant without Aluminum?
- those crystal ones like health food stores.
- Q:Is It Safe To use Aluminum Wire?
- Aluminum wire can be connected to copper wire with the proper connector
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range