Structure of Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Unless you have a specific purpose in mind, I don't think copper is used as much as aluminum. Aluminum was used in house wiring for a short time because it is less expensive than the usual copper, but something about it caused house fires. (I think it was thermal expansion caused connections in switches to loosen creating connections that would heat up, or spark.) Copper is preferred for house wiring. Copper is about 3 times more dense, so Al is used where light weight is a consideration. I can't remember the last time I drank something out of a copper can.
- Q:Why did copper become more expensive than aluminum?
- The two metals are a long way apart on the electro-chemical scale. This means that if they come into contact, a small - but significant - voltage will exist between them - completely independent of what currents are actually in the wires. This small voltage causes corrosion of both metals: not good!
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- You can use water and soap. Aluminum does not rust and will not be harmed by water. Happy washing
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:Replacing aluminum windows?
- If you want to replace them, I would start at a local home improvement store-- they all carry the major brands and there are tax incentives now for replacing windows.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- Soy is known to have a lot of hormones in it. Not good for a growing baby. A study even showed that female infants that were fed soy formula went into puberty a lot sooner than girls that were fed breastmilk or regular formula.
- Q:Why doesn't aluminium oxide dissolve in water?
- Aluminium gives away 3 electrons, and two aluminium atoms are combined with 3 oxygen atoms, the charge is just to great for it to gracefully dissolve.
- Q:Is there a difference between parchment paper and aluminum foil...?
- Just wrap the fish in the parchment and you will be fine. It won't be as air-tight as the aluminum, and it is a lot more flimsey, so the fish may not steam as well, but it will be fine.
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- You okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range