||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Aluminium Pre-painted PVDF Hot Demanded Coil Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Pre-painted PVDF Hot Demanded Coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Pre-painted PVDF Hot Demanded Coil:
Aluminium Pre-painted PVDF Hot Demanded Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted PVDF Hot Demanded Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What happened to the aluminum coil coming out of the annealing furnace?
- There is oil on the aluminum coil and the annealing time is too long.
- Q:What's good for antirust aluminium coil?
- Suitable for pipeline insulation and other heat preservation projects, can be used in the outer packing, mechanical components, refrigerators, air conditioning, ventilation pipes and other humid environment.
- Q:Chem Help: Ionization energies for aluminum?
- aluminum forms an ion by loosing electrons. once an electron is lost, the nucleus attains net positive charge. as a result, the remaining electrons are strongly held by nuclea force of attraction, hence more energy is required to remove them.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:When the aluminum roll is rolled 0.14, when the coil is taken off, what happened to the loose layer?
- I think the 0.14mm is certainly not the aluminum coil lining sleeve forgot, then the biggest doubt is the oil removal effect is not good, with rolling after the aluminum layer between the leakage for aluminium roll support is not enough, the collapse of the volume, the specific performance is the edge of the circular aluminum layer was uniform into ripples;
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Well, you start with an aluminum rich rock (cheaper to process). The raw ore after physical concentration (removal of secondary minerals) is reacted by an electrolytic process. This means that electricity is used to convert the aluminum ion in the raw rock into the metal aluminum. Sort of like the reverse of a battery, to keep things simple. Aluminum smelters tend to be set up in places with cheap electricity, because the process uses a LOT of electricity. That is why there are several up here in quebec, we have cheap hydro electricity and the government gives decent deals to the smelters on top of the already low market price. Do a search on aluminum smelting to find out more. Not sure what your level of knowledge is so not sure how much you will understand.
- Q:Is there any difference between wooden crutches and aluminum?
- crutches are crutches!
- Q:What are pros and cons between aluminum and cast iron heads?
- If they are exactly the same with the exception of 1 being aluminum and the other being iron the iron one will make slightly more power. The 2 big differences are you can run higher compression with aluminum and there is a big weight difference.
- Q:Calculate the resistance of aluminium cable of length 1o km and diameter 2mm?
- Let ρ be the resistivity of the aluminum cable, A the cross sectional area of the cable and l the cable's length. The resistance R of the aluminum cable is now given by: R = ρ·l / A = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·r²) = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·(1·10^-3)²) = 85.9 Ω I guess the tricky part is remembering: R = ρ·l / A but when you realize how intuitive this equation is you don't have to memorize it. The resistance R is proportional to the resistivity ρ, so we must have the following in our equation: R = ρ·k , where k is some value governed by the dimensions of the cable! It is logical that the resistance is also proportional to the wires length l. This is logical when you realize that the longer the wire the more obstacles the electrons will have to pass by! Now we have that: R = ρ·l·c , where c is another value governed now by the cross sectional area (only dimensional property left). If we think of the wire as a highway with cars instead of electrons we realize that there is less resistance (higher speed) when the highway has many lanes and is very broad. From this we realize that the greater the cross sectional area the smaller the resistance. R must therefore be inversely proportional to A. We now have: R = ρ·l / A I hope there are no mistakes here :P
- Q:Can you get cuts from aluminum powder?
- The aluminum powder found in an Etch-a-Sketch will not cut you, it's much too small. In fact it's so small you could only see it's edges under a high powered microscope. The cut was most likely caused by jagged glass/plastic when you broke the Etch-a-Sketch open. It's not unusual to cut yourself and not realize until someone else sees you're bleeding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range