Structure of Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Copper vs. aluminum voice coils?
- Copper conducts electricity better than aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat well which is why heat sinks are generally aluminum. That said, why spend the money? What GOOD does it DO to have such a overpowered system? You can't possibly USE all that power without damaging your ears FOREVER! Just ask the idiots who stood next to the stack speakers from the Fillmore in San Francisco about THEIR hearing loss! And as they say, forever is a LONG time...
- Q:How many years does aluminium foil heat-insulating film can be used?
- The aluminizing heat-insulating film can be used 3 to 5 years and pure aluminium can be used 6 to 10 years.
- Q:What's the specific gravity of aluminum foil?
- The specific gravity of aluminum foil is in the same with that of aluminum ingot, which is 2.7t/m^3 and slightly different according to different aluminum foil material.
- Q:How much would it cost to paint a 14ft aluminum boat?
- It should be pretty cheap considering it is a small boat. I have a 14 ft. aluminum boat myself, but i don't want to paint it. It's too much up keep. go to a boat dealer and see what they say.
- Q:Microwave oven grill, can foil wrapped food to bake it?
- Be careful：The foil belongs to the metal material, is not toxic. But it is worth noting that in the past about meat scorched, with tin foil or aluminum foil wrapped food barbecue, but experts suggest that if you want to use tin foil or aluminum foil wrapped food barbecue, do not add sauce, because acid seasoning in May the foil and aluminum foil the tin and aluminum melt out after eating may cause tin, aluminum poisoning. During the period of baking, spread the lemon juice on the meat by texture, and drop a few drops of lemon juice before eating. Need to be reminded that if the tin foil wrapped meat barbecue, not in the meat with lemon juice, because the foil belongs to the metal material, contact with acidic substances, after high temperature will produce a certain chemical reaction, generate carcinogenic substances harmful to people.
- Q:How to test the withstand voltage of capacitance?
- Simple test:the two aluminium lead wire rolled up like the electrician high-voltage shaking unit(produce high voltage)and voltmeter and capacitance connected in parallel like revolving unit to the measurement and read the voltmeter. The voltage should be higher than withstand voltage. take the advantage of capacitance aluminium of restoring and measurement.
- Q:What kinds of package can use aluminum bag?
- Q:For the solar water heater / air conditioning insulation insulation used (aluminum foil tape) can buy from where?
- Sell air conditioning refrigeration parts, some sell
- Q:Is heated aluminum foil gasket toxic?
- No, a lot of baked food use aluminum foil.
- Q:question about aluminum welding!!!?
- Just a wire fed gun. And you have to get the speed of the wire and heat figured out since aluminum melts faster.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range