Structure of Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What's the difference between singled-sided conductive aluminum tape and double-sided conductive aluminum tape?
- Differences: a) Installation: The heating element of singled-sided conductive aluminum tape is single-stranded solid wire. When installing, the heating element should be connected with temperature controller or other distribution equipment before the heating cable is laid into a loop; Since the heating element of double-sided conductive aluminum tape is double-stranded solid wire, the heating cable itself serves as a loop. Thus double-sided conductive aluminum tape is easier to install.
- Q:What‘s the highest temperature aluminum foil can withstand?
- Aluminum foil is flexible metal film, not only with moisture, air tightness, shading, abrasion resistance, Paul fragrance, non-toxic and tasteless, and other advantages, but also because of its elegant silver-white luster, ease of processing a variety of colors and beautiful patterns patterns, and thus more vulnerable to people of all ages.
- Q:What specification does air hose of aluminum foil have?
- The specification and dimension of aluminum foil air hose: 1.2Ф- 16Ф. 2. thickness of pipe: 0.03mm. 3. temperature: -30℃+150℃ 4. steel wire: 0.8-1.4mm 5.flow velocity: aluminum foil fiexible air hose 28M/S. Good weather fastness, suitable for damp place and moderate cost. Galvanized steel pipe is fireproofing and easy to make. The inwall of air hose is smooth and with good air tightness resistance and bearing strength. The field fabrication of air hose is convenient. It's with high strength, strong ability to resist static pressure and is easy to carry. It won't be damaged after being collided. Generally aluminum foil telescopic air hose is vacuum exhaust, usually used in the bathroom defend bath to exhaust air.
- Q:How aluminum foil is uesd in pharmaceutical packaging?
- Aluminum foil is mainly used in pharmaceutical blister pack packaging. Blister pack is mainly made of polyvinyl chloride sheet (PVC) and 0.02mm thick aluminum foil. Blister packs of tablets and capsules medicine has become the most important packaging .
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum foil paper and tin foil paper?
- Tin foil is thinner than aluminum foil. Tin foil is non-toxic, but long-term use may influence the intelligence quotient of children.
- Q:Does the aluminum foil bag prevent x-ray
- The aluminum foil bag can prevent the X-ray.The common indusrial (LED,mask packaging,audio card,food packaging,ect.,the kinds of aluminum foil bag have the function of anti-static and radiation.The common aluminum bag can't prevent the static and radiation,only the special aluminum foil bag can prevent the X-ray)doesn't have such function.The common aluminum bag and PCB board,like the package of tea leaves,can't prevent static and radiation. there are many kinds of aluminum bag.
- Q:When baking, what is the difference between aluminum foil and oil on paper?
- Oil on paper is paper barbecue, barbecue paper is made from wood pulp, double-sided coated with a silicone resin composition. It has a non-stick, water, oil, and high heat resistance (230 ℃) and other features, is ideal for baking, barbecue, steamed, frozen food. Can be laid on the oven, avoid direct contact with the fire directly barbecue. Do not clean up, convenient and easy.
- Q:The thickness of aluminum foil tape is 1.4 silk. How many millimeters it is?
- 1 silk is 0.01 millimeters and 1.4 silk is 0.014 millimeters.
- Q:What defects may causes through the aluminum foil roll?
- All the rolls can cause surface damage factors, can be formed on the aluminum foil rolling harm. Because aluminum foil rolling roll surface finish high, slight gloss surface unevenness will affect its status. Periodically clean mill, mill kept clean, to ensure the normal operation of roll clearance, roll change periodically, reasonable grinding, it is to ensure a uniform surface substantially aluminum foil rolling conditions.
- Q:Why aluminum foil can be used in food packaging?
- 2.Aluminum foil barrier is very good, after the metal aluminum is oxidized by oxygen in the metal surface to form a dense layer of oxide Al2O3 protective film to prevent oxygen to oxidation of aluminum metal, of course, made with aluminum foil bags to use this layer a dense protective film can be well isolated from the outside air into the interior of the bag, serve to prevent oxidative deterioration of food is a role.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range