Structure of Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How about the effect of aluminum foil thermal insulation roof?
- Aluminum foil can be used in thermal insulation in high-temperature environment by taking advantage of good reflectivity of aluminum face. However, there is still little heat produced by the air convection between the aluminum faces. If absolute thermal insulation is required, multi-layer vacuum aluminum reflective thermal insulation structure can be used. It is recommended to use aluminum honeycomb panel as roof due to its moisture resistance, thermal insulation, environmental friendliness, low cost and compressive strength.
- Q:How aluminum foil is uesd in food packaging?
- In developed countries, flexible packaging has become one of the major food and beverage, within a certain range to replace the canned and bottled. In recent years, China's flexible packaging market soon, has so far introduced a 10 composite aluminum foil production lines, different processes dry laminating, hot melt composite, extrusion lamination, etc.
- Q:what is aluminum recycled into?
- Q:Can you FORGE aluminum in a REGULAR WOOD BURNING FIRE?
- It will just melt.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum foil paper and tin foil paper?
- Tin foil is thinner than aluminum foil. Tin foil is non-toxic, but long-term use may influence the intelligence quotient of children.
- Q:What‘s the highest temperature aluminum foil can withstand?
- Aluminum foil is flexible metal film, not only with moisture, air tightness, shading, abrasion resistance, Paul fragrance, non-toxic and tasteless, and other advantages, but also because of its elegant silver-white luster, ease of processing a variety of colors and beautiful patterns patterns, and thus more vulnerable to people of all ages.
- Q:Is aluminum foil paper heat-proof?
- It is easier to conduct heat than insulate heat.
- Q:Does Australia produce steel and aluminum?
- Here in Australia mine workers are paid $40+ an hour standard. In Japan and other countries such as, the workers are paid very little. Below the average wage. 14 year old KFC workers are paid higher then those people. That in mind and the cost to export here, of course it is going to be cheaper to source from abroad. Thats why so many of our jobs get send overses. Money, money, money... it's all about the $dollar.
- Q:When the foil bag is packed, why does it break 5 when it is steamed?
- Hello!Specific reasons need to be taken Laboratory for experimental analysisThe usual reason may be the problem of glue, and, if only the ordinary vacuum bag, this problem is normal, because, after all, it is not a cooking bag. It's not cooking, CPP
- Q:Can aluminum foil replace copper foil?
- You mean the static electricity isolation layer in transformer. Yes, it can do that. Be careful and don't make it short circuit. It also can be used in other operating layers, but you should be careful in calculating electric current density.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range