Structure of Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil is a metal product rolled through casting and rolling mill, bended and designed for shears. While aluminum veneer is a new kind of curtain wall material based on quality aluminum alloy, molded by CNC bending technology, and sprayed decorative coating on the surface. The base material of aluminum veneer use 1100H24,1060H24,3003H24,5005H24 single aluminum sheet special for curtain wall which consists of aluminum veneer panels, stiffeners and corner codes and other components. The maximum workpiece size can reach 8000mm × 1800mm (L × W).
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can use decoiler machine, but after decoiling, the embossment of embossed aluminum sheet will become very shallow.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- If it is 1.0mm thick, the coil can be sliced into 124 pieces. For other thickness, please use 124 divide the thickness.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range