Structure of Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Cheesecake batter is dense. An aluminium tray may not be stiff enough to retain the proposed shape of your cake. Test the pan; load it to the top with water. If it doesn't collapse your cheese cake will not either. You could try using two trays nestled together. You also may need to load the cake and tray on a flat tray when you move it around. Use a thermometer to know when the cake should be pulled. Cook's suggests the top limit at 150 degrees F. Do grease the sides of the pan. Be sure to loosen the cake from the pan side after it is out of the oven. I bake my cakes at 500 degrees F. for ten or twelve minutes, and then to the 150 degree F point at 200 degrees F. Do not open the oven or try to cool it down. Simply dial down the thermostat. If the cake looks too brown cover it with a piece of aluminium foil. Have fun! Avoid cracks...don't overcook the cake!
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- The Cost Of Aluminium
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- You can use ZLDS10X series sensor.
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- Most all Metal Recyclers will pay you for your scrap aluminum. The can tabs are considered to be 'clean' when they have no anodized color or paint on them, and you should get top price in the clean aluminum category. Otherwise you can do as I do and donate them to a charity of your own chosing, I also take the cans back to the retailers for proper recycling (and my deposit back) . I donate my tabs to the Amvets and they use them for the various projects and things they give at the Veterans Hospital.
- Q:When you open an aluminum beverage can, do particles of aluminum get into the drink?
- Most aluminum cans these days have a thin polymer coating inside that keeps the aluminum from being exposed to the (usually acidic) soft drinks. Aluminum also inevitably has a thin unreactive oxide layer on its surface. (This can be attacked by liquids, but they must be very acidic.) The only exposed aluminum surface when you open the can is around the hole created by the pull-tab. That has a very low surface area and is quickly coated with the unreactive oxide too. Aluminum content in the drink is consequently very low.
- Q:Can aluminum can lids be recycled?
- Of okorder.com.
- Q:Painting an aluminum boat.?
- Altough Pettit says you can topcoat this primer, you will probably get a better result if you prime the primer with whatever is recommended for the type of topcoat you use. For the hull, use a paint with a high UV rating, and avoid using red, it oxidizes faster. I would also suggest you use the Alumaprotect inside the hull as well.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:Aluminum coil Kaiping is out of arc plate, what's the matter?
- Aluminum coil Kaiping need to use "stretch bending straightening machine" to do leveling, before they can be leveled
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range