Quick Details for Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter for Steel Industry
|Place of Origin:|
PU foam (polyurethane foam)
10 ppi to 60 ppi
Mend structure of crystalloid
Reduce foreign matter
Stable chemical property
Stable purifying efficiency
|polyurethane foam filter:|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet, or as customers' requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the downpayment|
Alumina ceramic foam filter
1.even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter
2.high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression
Alumina ceramic foam filter
The product, adopted good portiforium foam and high purity ceramic , effectively removes non-metal solid mixture from aluminium and aluminium alloy fusant.
even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter, high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression, effective filtering.
It is widely applied to the aluminium fusant filter equipment of continuous casting, half-continuous casting, gravity casting, and low pressure casting.
Ceramic foam filters are different from aperture specifications from 10 to 45ppi, with different sizes and shapes.
Besides the general specification ,we can offer the product according to the customers requirements.
Form A Ceramic foam filter capability
Tortuous intensity in normal temperature
Pressure resistence intensity
in normal temperature
in high temperature
Form B 25ppi capability of typical pouring of ceramic foam filter
Maximum metal volume of pouring
Optimum volume of pouring
Typical capacity of filtering
Welcome to visit our factory~
- Q:What are the materials that make up the ceramic mold?
- From the development trend of rice, the development of ceramic membrane preparation technology mainly in the following 2 aspects: one is the porous membrane research, to further improve the already commercialized inorganic ultrafiltration and microfiltration membrane, nanofiltration membrane with molecular sieve, the development function of gas separation membrane and pervaporation membrane: two in dense membrane research solid electrolyte membrane, ultra-thin metal and its alloy film and ion conduction ability is research hotspot. The commercial porous membranes are mainly ultrafiltration and microfiltration membranes, and their preparation methods are mainly particle sintering and sol-gel. The former is mainly used for making microporous filter membranes, and commercial A1203 films are prepared by particle sintering method.
- Q:Principle of chemical engineering drum vacuum filter, the faster the speed, the less the amount of filtrate obtained per turn, the more the amount of filtrate obtained per unit time?
- In unit time, the more turns of the drum, the greater the centrifugal force, the greater the rate of filtration in unit time, that is to say, the amount of filtrate in unit time is moreRotating drum vacuum filter, the greater the speed, the greater the filtration rate, but the shorter the time each turn, the amount of each filtrate will be reduced
- Q:How many degrees does the ceramic filter melt?
- Spinel is basically over 1600-1700. It's not too acid proof.There are other materials such as silicon nitride. Ceramics can be more than 1300 degrees in temperature. So the material you are using now is unlikely to melt and melt, and you can change it into one of the top materials. Baidu, this stuff is all over the street.
- Q:Ceramic filter ceramic plate blockage, productivity reduction, how to clean, to achieve the best effect cleaning problems
- Equipment comes with cleaning:Ceramic filter comes with a combined cleaning system, usually to ensure the normal backwash water pressure, combined cleaning (nitric acid + ultrasonic + backwash) time is sufficient, sufficient amount of nitric acid.
- Q:Performance advantages of ceramic filter
- A ceramic filter for fine coal mud recovery, there is a base, the lower part of the frame is provided with a fine slime liquid trough, the fine slime liquid material groove is provided with a liquid level controller, the slime liquid material at both ends of the groove is provided with a negative pressure water tank, the water tank is provided with a negative pressure suction connection assembly fixing the other side is provided with a vacuum pump pipeline, the pipeline is communicated with a vacuum pump and vacuum pump;
- Q:What about the leakage of the ceramic filter static and dynamic sealing points?
- When the main shaft is rotated, the filter cake is adsorbed on the surface of the ceramic filter plate and dehydrated by the vacuum generated by the vacuum pump.
- Q:What is the backwashing pressure of the ceramic filter?
- Ceramic filter is a kind of solid-liquid separation, dehydration drying equipment, such as dehydration pulp, mortar. The backwash of ceramic filter is to flush the filter medium (ceramic filter plate) with clean water with a certain pressure.
- Q:What are the reasons for the program alarm of ceramic filter?
- If that is the ceramic filter tank body of the slurry concentration is diluted, has nothing to do with the ceramic filter itself, can think of ways to enter the ceramic filter tank before the slurry concentration increased, thereby improving the dewatering efficiency of ceramic filter.
- Q:What is the reason that the ceramic filter does not absorb mineral powder?
- There may be a fault filtrate pump, diaphragm pump damage, pump mechanical seal failure, a leak, two is no output or output to the liquid, the pressure is too low, the cleaning effect is not good, the pressure is too large, will cause damage and reduce the concentration of slurry filter plate.
- Q:Influence factors of ceramic filter
- Ceramic filter board, also known as ceramic filter membrane, ceramic plate, ceramic plate, filter plate, etc., is made of corundum, silicon carbide and other special process made of new filter media. At present, as the core component of the ceramic filter, ceramic filter plate has been widely used in solid-liquid separation of iron concentrate, zinc concentrate, sulfur concentrate, copper concentrate, nickel concentrate, molybdenum concentrate, lead concentrate, tungsten concentrate, manganese ore, vanadium ore, aluminum ore, gold ore, non-metallic mine Ore Concentrate Dewatering and coal, chemical industry, papermaking, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, environmental protection and other industries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range