||1000 Series,2000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Liner & Wad,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- Aluminum does not rust, it will oxidize if exposed to the open air if the paint is scratched off. The oxidation will protect against any more damage and is stopped in it's tracks. Other aluminum parts will not rust but the mounting hardware may if it's made from low quality materials. On nuts and bolts you can put some chain oil on the tip of a rag and wipe these parts down every one in a while. On things like cables I use Tri Flow, it lubricates and protects against rust.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Are U-Haul Trailers aluminum or Fiberglass?
- anodized aluminum(its hardened aluminum). I dont think anything that u-haul has is fiberglass other than the bigger trucks the hoods are fiberglass cause they would be so heavy is they were metal. let me pull my 6,000 lb truck on this fiberglass trailer that would not work to well.
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- yes: Aluminum Chloride which is AlCl3. Aluminum Sulfate: AlSO4
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- Color coated aluminum coil has two kinds of polyester color coating and fluorocarbon coating.
- Q:Pillar vs. aluminum bed stocks?
- Vote for the Aluminum yet somewhat might like a silver lined one bless by using a Catholic priest that emits holy water. That way in case they are additionally a vampire you nailed them.
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Aluminum is derived from a rock called Bauxite, which consists of a mixture of up to three aluminum minerals. Bascally they mine it, smelt it (heat to very high temperatures) and you get aluminum. You'll probably get a better answer form someone who is more familiar with the process, but that's a very rough idea.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Yes, aluminum is a great heat dissipater and is the primary material used for almost any heatsink.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- Plaster releases water at two points - in ordinary or accelerated drying it loses the water needed for setting and stops feeling cool and feels dry. If it is heated past 900F it loses chemically bound water and may fall apart. Aluminum melts at several hundred degrees higher than this and if the mold is intended to hold a mass of aluminum is is likely to destroy the mold. If the aluminum casting is fairly flat less of a problem. The common method for dealing with this is to add 50% silica flour (bad for lungs warning) to the dry plaster when making the mold. Then the mixed material mold can be used and preheated to take materials at least up to fused/molten glass, although the mold is commonly lost (not reusable) at these temps and just barely holds together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range