|Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler|
Standard： Chinese GB3087
Application：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Radiographic inspection (RT)One of the earliest nondestructive testing methods is widely used in the inspection of internal defects of metals and non-metallic materials and products, with a history of at least 50 years. It has incomparable unique advantages, that is to test the correctness, reliability and intuition of the defects, and the ray film can be used for the analysis of defects and as a quality certificate archive. But this method also has the disadvantages of more complicated equipment and higher cost, and should pay attention to the protection of radiation.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- In rural and urban areas, it is often necessary to wash them in order to keep them in the open. In the heavily polluted industrial and coastal areas, the surface can be very dirty and even rust. But to obtain the aesthetic effect of outdoor environment, it is necessary to use nickel stainless steel. Therefore, 304 stainless steel is widely used in curtain walls, side walls, roofs and other building applications, but in corrosive industrial or marine atmospheres, it is better to use 316 stainless steel. There are several design criteria including 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- The middle of the steel pipe is hollow, and the round steel is solid. When compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube has the same flexural strength and torsion strengthLight weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Yes, after painting, I usually touch hands and paint off in 2 years or so
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- Non electrical corrosion, non-magnetic, suitable for single core cable laying, and steel pipe is a magnetic material, special treatment must be taken to prevent the formation of eddy currents.
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range