|Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler|
Standard： Chinese GB3087
Application：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Natural nobility, if the quality and the degree of firmness, is the simple steel cloth cabinet is the best. However, because the texture of wood wardrobe, solid wood wood may be used after deformation.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Classification is not the only way, fastener type steel pipe scaffolding is divided by force, and the latter 2 are classified according to the structure.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.Elbow is a common connecting pipe used in plumbing and heating. It is used for the connection of the bend of pipe, and is used to change the direction of pipe.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- Resistance welding, as the name suggests, resistance welding is a method of welding by welding electrode after exerting pressure on electrode and utilizing electric current through the contact surface of connector and adjacent zone. High frequency welding: high frequency current through the metal conductor, will produce two kinds of peculiar effects: skin and proximity effects, high frequency welding is the use of these two kinds of effects of steel pipe welding, the effects of the two is based on the high frequency welding metal.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC is welded pipe, not galvanized pipe, RC is galvanized pipe, MT is lined pipe laying
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Hot drawing or cold drawing. The so-called cold is the billet from the thick wall tube is not heated, oil lubrication, with a steel sleeve inside, gradually elongated. Hot drawing is to make the billet tube red, do such work, generally thick wall applicable.
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range