superior 904L stainless steel sheets/plates cold rolled
|surface||2B Cold Rolled|
|standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, JIS, etc|
|specification||(1) thickness: 0.3mm-120mm|
(2) width: 500mm, 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc
(3) length: 1000mm, 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm, etc
(4) The specifications can be provided as clients' requirement.
|application ||(1) Construction, decoration|
(2) petroleum, chemical industry
(3) electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace
(4) house ware, kitchen appliances, cutlery, foodstuff
(5) surgical instrument
|advantage||(1) High surface quality, clean, smooth finish|
(2) Good corrosion resistance, durability than ordinary steel
(3) High strength and to deform
(4) Not easy to be oxidized
(5) Good welding performance
(6) The use of diversity
|package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden pallets or wooden cases. With or without edge protector, steel hoop and seals, in 20' or 40' container or as per customers' requirements.|
|delivery||within 7-10 working days since we get the deposit, |
mainly according to your quantity and the ways of transportation.
|payment||T/T, L/C (30% desipot)|
|note||We can supply other grade products as customers' requirement.|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- The entire stainless steel material, its origin is generally mills order or to import and processing of goods due to overstocking of society. The sources of stainless steel are different, and the methods of identification are different.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, also can improve the anti corrosion resistance;
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr (400 Series), Cr Ni system (300 Series), Cr Mn Ni (200 Series) and the precipitation hardening systems (Series 600). 200 series - chromium nickel manganese austenitic stainless steel 300 series - chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by mechanical processing. Good weldability. The abrasion resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel. 302 - 304 with corrosion resistance, due to the relatively high carbon intensity. 303 - by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 2B: the fog surface; after cold rolling, after heat treatment and acid washing, the finishing surface is made to be a fair light. As the surface is smooth, easy to re grinding, make the surface more bright, wide range of uses, such as tableware, building materials, etc.. Surface treatment with improved mechanical properties almost meets all uses.Stainless steel can be divided into Cr series (400 Series), Cr - Ni series (300 Series), Cr - Mn - Ni (200 Series), Heat-Resisting Chromium Alloy Steel (500 Series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series).
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The literal definition of 8K: the composition of the alloy corrosion resistance of stainless steel white just depends on its (Cr, Ni, Ti, Si, Mn) and internal organizational structure, which play a decisive role is chromium, it can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, the metal isolation does not produce oxidation and enhance the ability of corrosion resistance of steel plate. In 8K, the "8" refers to the proportion of ingredients containing alloy (304 stainless steel mainly refers to the content of Ni element), "K" refers to after polishing after the reflectance grade (grade K grade mirror). 8K mirror, that is, chrome nickel alloy steel reflects the mirror level.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It's plasma cutting... In fact, if the process is not required, you can buy a hand grinder with cutting pieces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range