superior 904L stainless steel sheets/plates cold rolled
|surface||2B Cold Rolled|
|standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, JIS, etc|
|specification||(1) thickness: 0.3mm-120mm|
(2) width: 500mm, 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc
(3) length: 1000mm, 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm, etc
(4) The specifications can be provided as clients' requirement.
|application ||(1) Construction, decoration|
(2) petroleum, chemical industry
(3) electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace
(4) house ware, kitchen appliances, cutlery, foodstuff
(5) surgical instrument
|advantage||(1) High surface quality, clean, smooth finish|
(2) Good corrosion resistance, durability than ordinary steel
(3) High strength and to deform
(4) Not easy to be oxidized
(5) Good welding performance
(6) The use of diversity
|package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden pallets or wooden cases. With or without edge protector, steel hoop and seals, in 20' or 40' container or as per customers' requirements.|
|delivery||within 7-10 working days since we get the deposit, |
mainly according to your quantity and the ways of transportation.
|payment||T/T, L/C (30% desipot)|
|note||We can supply other grade products as customers' requirement.|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- The selection of reference electrode parent material, selection and composition of base metal electrode in the same or similar; owing to the great influence of carbon content on corrosion resistance of stainless steel, stainless steel weld metal carbon content is higher than that of base material.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Zinc plating is mainly for beauty and no rust;Stainless steel is the primary quality of stainless steel;If both really replace the 201 can be, mainly considering the price of stainless steel;Galvanized plate with stainless steel to replace my feeling is not very ideal, costs a lot, propose instead of using cold board.Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Classification according to the use of stainless steel, can be divided into: the bridge plate, boiler plate, shipbuilding plate, armor plate, automotive steel, steel roof, structural steel, electrical steel (steel sheet), special spring steel, solar panels (hoilik steel).
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Is the surface sealing oil slightly. After sealing the oil, the surface is covered with a thin layer of ink, and the fingerprints are not easy to stick on. So also called anti fingerprint stainless steel.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- The mild way to clean stainless steel is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth to prevent water stains thoroughly. I'm surprised at how much dirt on the surface comes to my pizza oven, just this step. When using this or any other way, please remember, "grain" stainless steel has run the whole surface in one direction on the minor groove metal and its best grain, rather than across it clean. Some people will tell you that this is to avoid scratching the metal or lodging the dust particles in the foods, where they can cause rust to form. This is likely to be true, but scrubbing food seems to be easier and more effective.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304 is the material, 2B is cold rolling, 304 material used in corrosion resistance, strong oxidation resistance, containing 8% of nickel,
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range