superior 904L stainless steel sheets/plates cold rolled
|surface||2B Cold Rolled|
|standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, JIS, etc|
|specification||(1) thickness: 0.3mm-120mm|
(2) width: 500mm, 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc
(3) length: 1000mm, 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm, etc
(4) The specifications can be provided as clients' requirement.
|application ||(1) Construction, decoration|
(2) petroleum, chemical industry
(3) electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace
(4) house ware, kitchen appliances, cutlery, foodstuff
(5) surgical instrument
|advantage||(1) High surface quality, clean, smooth finish|
(2) Good corrosion resistance, durability than ordinary steel
(3) High strength and to deform
(4) Not easy to be oxidized
(5) Good welding performance
(6) The use of diversity
|package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden pallets or wooden cases. With or without edge protector, steel hoop and seals, in 20' or 40' container or as per customers' requirements.|
|delivery||within 7-10 working days since we get the deposit, |
mainly according to your quantity and the ways of transportation.
|payment||T/T, L/C (30% desipot)|
|note||We can supply other grade products as customers' requirement.|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel plate of the two dissimilar metals can be welded together by friction welding or ultrasonic wave can be. Friction welding is a kind of solid phase welding with mechanical energy as energy source. It is caused by mechanical friction between two surfaces of heat to metal connection. The friction welding heat concentrated in the joint surface, so the heat affected zone is narrow. Between the two surfaces to exert pressure, in most cases is increasing pressure at the end of the heating, the hot metal by upsetting combined with general the surface does not melt. Friction welding productivity is relatively high, almost all the forging metal on friction welding principle. Friction welding can also be used for welding dissimilar metals. The workpiece shall be suitable for a circular cross-section with a maximum diameter of 100mm.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Now all is OK, thick is sanded paper, that grind only, processing cost is high8K can be used in medium plate mill
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Stainless steel surface, there are many kinds, such as: BA, 2B, industrial.2B, is relatively smooth surface, industrial surface is more rough. These are raw materials, you can process the surface. But the industrial price is cheaper!
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range