· Outside antenna has magnetic feature to mount on the roof of vehicle
· Outside antenna distance should be at least 5 feet from inside antenna
· Recommended to mount outside antenna near rear end of the roof
Wireless Car Booster don’t need the mobile phone to be connected, it would amplify and send
the signals wirelessly inside the covered areas, therefore people can move around to make a phone call,
though they are limited to a 1-3meter radius
1. For Car Use.2. Frequency bandwidth of 2100MHZ. 4. Full-duplex mode (improvement of out coming and incoming )signal.5. Low power consumption and avoid to interference to BTS.6. Mini Size and Good Looking.7. Compatibility with CE and RoHS standards .
Frequency Range( MHz)
1. Booster unit.
2. External Dual Band Magnetic-Mount Antenna
3. Internal Whip Antenna
4. 12V Car cigarette lighter DC power supply
Warranty & Return Policy:
1. Warranty covers replacement within 12 months.
2. All returns must have an RMA number before they are returned to us. If product is received without an RMA number
it will not be processed.
3. You must place the item(s) including all accessories to be returned in protective packaging (shipping box) with bubble
wrap and make sure that the item(s) do not shake or rattle. Items that are sent in envelopes and incorrect shipping
containers will be refused and returned at your expense.
4. All unauthorized, no reason, etc. returns are subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Q:The role of optical repeaters in optical fiber communications
- Optical repeaters are devices that compensate for the loss of optical signals and eliminate the effects of signal distortion and noise in long distance optical fiber communication systems. It is a kind of optical fiber communication equipment. Its function is to extend the communication distance. It is usually composed of three parts: optical receiver, timing decision circuit and optical transmitter, and auxiliary equipment such as remote power supply, receive, remote control, telemetry and so on. The optical repeaters will receive weak light signals from the optical fiber and convert them into electrical signals by the optical detector. After the regeneration or amplification, the light source will be excited again and converted into strong optical signals to be sent into the optical fiber to continue transmission.
- Q:What are the functions of repeaters and what are their characteristics and disadvantages?
- Intermediate relay relay electrical signal, usually have normally closed, normally open each four pairs of contacts, the coil was attracted by electricity, often open on the closed, often closed off! Features are flexible, easy handling, reducing a lot of switches, lack of wiring trouble,
- Q:Can the WiFi signals that are expanded by repeaters use the network set-top boxes?
- The wireless broadband network you connect to has the same effect as the one you use to connect your home and will not be affected.
- Q:What is the function of the repeater in the automatic alarm?
- Line repeater, which can be powered by an external power supply, preferably with batteries. Generally not connected from the host.
- Q:Millet router Mini how to enter after changing relay
- Before you start the upgrade, enter the router, manage the password, and then go to the home page.Go to the home page, click the router settings, select the Internet settings, select the work mode below, and start setting up:Millet router Mini mode switching
- Q:WiFi repeater setting issues
- That explains the connection between your repeater and the wireless router. Reconfigure the repeater and router's wireless bridging.
- Q:The role of repeaters?
- The function of a repeater is to increase and expand an existing signal. I will send a signal repeater, when you connect the switch relay mode (some repeaters used to relay more than) you can find yourself in the emission signal routing in the WiFi list, after the connection (to be renamed) to achieve the forwarding of the original signal, so as to achieve the goal of enhancing signal propagation.
- Q:What is the meaning of intrinsically safe CAN repeater
- It should be intrinsically safe CAN repeater. CAN bus because of its good error control ability,
- Q:How do I modify the WiFi repeater password?
- If the router sets up the binding wireless card address, unless other devices are installed to modify the router, other devices cannot modify the settings of the router.
- Q:Are signal amplifiers or repeaters powered?
- Add switches and something like that in 100MA repeater is a device for amplifying signalsBut now that HUB has been replaced by switches, the white spot is that HUB is out of date
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range