|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
1220*2440mm 1250*2440mm 1250*2500mm
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
brown or black
black or brown or with LOGO
Shandong Province, China
3.0mm to 40mm( 7mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm,
21mm or by your need )
Black film, brown film, red film, with logo,
one face anti-slip
Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, birch,
poplar and hardwood combi
Construction materials or waterproof materials
Inner packing:0.2mm plastic bag
pallet and carton,reinforced by steel tapes
Within20-30 days after deposit (10*40HQ containers )
T/T or L/C at sight
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
no gap in the core, both faces well sanding,
hot press twice
5000 cubic meters/month
Mid-East, South America, North America, South Asia ,
Afric, South-East Asia etc.
Sample can be available
Modulus of Rupture
Modulus of Elasticity
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:What is the difference between a whitewash board and a veneer?
- This material texture is clear, natural color, is a more advanced decorative materials. Decorative panels are also known as three plywood.
- Q:What is the paper for pvc plywood?
- Search the veneer of the paper after three o-melamine glue 2 and a g of some additives after impregnation, that is, three j polyamide impregnated paper.
- Q:What kind of sheet is the board of the billet board?
- Veneer Veneer, refers to the logs through the peeling or slicing obtained, the thickness of about 1mm, for the manufacture of plywood and other man-made sheet of wood materials.
- Q:Woodworking desk, too long, paste the panel after the varnish will have how to deal with seams ah
- If you need to extend the desk, the original design should be in accordance with the decorative panel to design the collage.
- Q:Melamine plywood and fire board plywood which is good?
- Fire board veneer is three layers, relatively thick, and trimer polyamine plate veneer only one layer, relatively thin.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of decorative panels?
- Melamine plywood has the advantage of: the surface is flat, because the plate double-sided expansion coefficient of the same and not easy to deformation, bright colors, the surface is more wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, affordable.
- Q:What kind of glue when you use it?
- Wood latex and Wan Nengjiao, (latex is mainly used for the connection of two materials to prevent deformation. Universal glue first with less, and now furniture are like custom. Are mixed oil)
- Q:How to choose tiles
- First, look at the appearance. The color of the tile should be uniform, the surface finish and the flatness is better, the surrounding rules, the pattern is complete, from a box out of four or five pieces to see whether the color difference, deformation, missing angle and other defects.
- Q:What is called a panel？
- Plywood, is used in the decorative trim plywood, and some plywood to paint finishing, and some are paint-free, the specifications are long 2440MM wide 1220MM.
- Q:Solid wood veneer surface of the veneer how many kinds of materials
- The veneer is made of artificial synthetic material as the core material, the outer panel or the veneer process. The solid wood is cut into about 2mm thick wood chips, specially attached, attached to the furniture surface, then painted, ultraviolet baked to make
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range