|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
1220*2440mm 1250*2440mm 1250*2500mm
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
brown or black
black or brown or with LOGO
Shandong Province, China
3.0mm to 40mm( 7mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm,
21mm or by your need )
Black film, brown film, red film, with logo,
one face anti-slip
Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, birch,
poplar and hardwood combi
Construction materials or waterproof materials
Inner packing:0.2mm plastic bag
pallet and carton,reinforced by steel tapes
Within20-30 days after deposit (10*40HQ containers )
T/T or L/C at sight
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
no gap in the core, both faces well sanding,
hot press twice
5000 cubic meters/month
Mid-East, South America, North America, South Asia ,
Afric, South-East Asia etc.
Sample can be available
Modulus of Rupture
Modulus of Elasticity
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:What kind of sheet is the board of the billet board?
- Veneer is the consumption of a large number of labor products, this product is more in developing countries. China's production takes the lead.
- Q:How to choose tiles
- Four feet The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade.
- Q:How many types of wooden lines
- Mainly solid wood lines, wood and plastic lines of these two.
- Q:What is a stone trim? Home stone panel okay?
- High-quality panel requirements beautiful and generous, pattern (string) plywood requirements texture clear, wood grain symmetry, no obvious color, no dead, no digging, no sand injury, indentation, no plate stains, smooth and smooth; Radial) Veneer requirements texture straight, no obvious color, no point of the child. Commonly used veneer, gluing strength 0.5Mpa, impregnated stripping each side 1/3, moisture content of 6-14%.
- Q:Do you have a solid wood paste or a solid wood paste?
- The door can be made of solid wood is very good, and outside the decorative panel is to do with water paint, paste the density board is used to do mixed with paint, the effect is different, there is no good or bad.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood veneer doors and solid wood composite doors?
- Shi Mu Square of the uniform use of 8 miles thick, which all solid wood, cost is high, the key recommendation!
- Q:Melamine plywood paint, paint the total out how to do
- No need to paint, and few people do so. Because the surface of melamine board will have a layer of cured melamine formaldehyde resin, his hardness, scratch resistance, acid and other properties are stronger than the general paint.
- Q:What is teak finish?
- See the thickness of the panel, the thicker the better the performance, the more realistic wood after the paint, the more clear texture, bright color saturation is good. How to identify the thickness of the panel? Kanban edge of the sand or not, the board with or without glue, coated with water experiments to see whether the green. Penetration phenomenon, if there is such a problem, it belongs to the panel skin thin.
- Q:What is the difference between a melamine plywood and a flat sheet?
- Melamine is a high-strength, high hardness of the resin, after curing almost no volatile harmful ingredients, melamine plywood is impregnated with melamine gel coated with high temperature and high pressure after curing, so melamine plywood is environmentally friendly.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- Veneer, then there will be lines. The And the general plywood will be clear water paint, a long time will be more and more oxidation of yellow. The The If you want European-style white, then it is recommended to do paint. The Put the putty on the wooden furniture and dry it with sandpaper. And then on the paint so even if the long time the oxidation of the furniture surface is white light. The
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range