|Place of Origin:|
shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
okoume, bintangor, pencil cedar, birch, pine, keruing
Poplar,hardwood,birch,pine,eucalyptus,combi,and so on
|density of plywood:|
|modulus of rature:|
more than 30 Mpa
|modulus of elasticity:|
more than 6000 Mpa
Core:Poplar,hardwood,birch,pine,eucalyptus,combi,and so on
Edge:sealed with waterproof paint
Density of plywood:>520—650KG/cbm
Modulus of Rupture:More than 30mpa
Modulus of Elasticity:More than 6000mpa
Usage:Can be widely used for outdoor, etc
Payment Terms:30% AS DEPOSIT,70% AFTER RECEIPT of fax B/L
Delivery:Within 15 days after order confirmed
Package:Standard exporting package
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- The total thickness of the panel and back panel of the joinery board should be greater than 3 mm, and the panels allow proper patching.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- multi-layer board is one of the commonly used materials processing enterprises, is a wood-based panel
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- For example, an old dresser may seem dilapidated, but maybe it is still hard to find now good wood to do it. In this article, we will explain to you how to identify a piece of furniture, and to ...
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Glue plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression.
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range