|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220*2440mm,1250*2500mm or as requested
poplar, combi, hardwood
chinese brown, dynea brown, black, red
MR, WBP, melamine
Modulus of rupture
Modulus of Elasticity
inside by 0.2mm plastic bag, outside by carton box and bundled by steel strip
within 15 days after receiving the deposit
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:Decoration house, mud carpenter approach, the need to pay attention to what the problem?
- get the designer's drawings, it is best to carefully check the size before signing. Normally, the standard wood core board, the specifications of the panel is 1.2m × 2.44m, the glass is 1.2m × 2m, the flat size exceeds the specifications of the production needs collage or special custom, if the material plane and thickness specifications, Making great obstacles and excessive spending. The following are the same as the "
- Q:What is the paper for pvc plywood?
- Search the veneer of the paper after three o-melamine glue 2 and a g of some additives after impregnation, that is, three j polyamide impregnated paper.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of decorative panels?
- Melamine veneer makes the appearance of furniture strong, printed with color or imitation wood grain of paper itself is fragile, melamine plate in the transparent resin soaked in the formation of the film after the film to be hard, this film and the substrate hot pressing Into a body has a very good performance, with it to fight the furniture do not have to paint, the surface of the natural formation of protective film, wear, scratch resistance, Naisuan Jian, resistant to heat, pollution.
- Q:Plywood hot press and plywood hot press is different
- Plywood hot press according to the operating mode sub-cycle and continuous two kinds of domestic commonly used is a multi-layer multi-cycle hot press. It consists of three parts: hot press body, control drive part (hydraulic system and electronic control system), heating system.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- Veneer, then there will be lines. The And the general plywood will be clear water paint, a long time will be more and more oxidation of yellow. The The If you want European-style white, then it is recommended to do paint. The Put the putty on the wooden furniture and dry it with sandpaper. And then on the paint so even if the long time the oxidation of the furniture surface is white light. The
- Q:How to identify the furniture board is good or bad
- Method 2: see if there is no place to plywood, you can look at the wood, and now the market is mostly selling the MDF, particleboard, solid wood three categories. Density board points high density, medium density, resolution method, look inside the delicate degree of wood fiber (no miscellaneous wood slag).
- Q:Millennium boat plate is good, want to buy but do not know how?
- Fooled friends to know, if the sale of 200 each, as the second-line brand 140 yuan quality ... ... you said good
- Q:What is the difference between a melamine plywood and a flat sheet?
- While not causing any pollution to the building, you can strictly limit the amount of harmful gas emissions.
- Q:What is the difference between veneer furniture and veneer furniture?
- Imitation solid wood furniture: the so-called imitation solid wood furniture from the appearance point of view is the solid wood furniture, wood natural texture, feel and color are almost the same as solid wood furniture, but in fact the wood and wood-based panels mixed with furniture, both side panels, , Gussets and other components with veneer veneer of the particleboard or MDF fiberboard, doors and drawers are used solid wood. This process saves the wood, reduces the cost, but compared with pure solid wood furniture, environmental protection and durability is still inadequate.
- Q:Solid wood veneer surface of the veneer how many kinds of materials
- The veneer is made of artificial synthetic material as the core material, the outer panel or the veneer process. The solid wood is cut into about 2mm thick wood chips, specially attached, attached to the furniture surface, then painted, ultraviolet baked to make
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range