|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220*2440mm,1250*2500mm or as requested
poplar, combi, hardwood
chinese brown, dynea brown, black, red
MR, WBP, melamine
Modulus of rupture
Modulus of Elasticity
inside by 0.2mm plastic bag, outside by carton box and bundled by steel strip
within 15 days after receiving the deposit
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of decorative panels?
- Melamine plywood shortcomings: low grade, margin easy to collapse side, glue traces more obvious, less color, can not gong flowers only straight edge.
- Q:What is the particleboard veneer
- Mainly used in furniture and construction industry and trains, car manufacturing.
- Q:Double-sided eco-board with what adhesive stickers
- Of course, is a dedicated glue, and the best to buy you double-sided eco-board panels, there should be supporting it
- Q:What are the patterns of kitchen design?
- 4. Metal foil veneer This is newly developed in recent years, mainly used in the need to have a metal surface decoration of the panel, can reduce the amount of metal, such as aluminum foil panel for the elevator wall, copper panel for the door decoration. Its advantage is good decorative effect.
- Q:What are the shortcomings and advantages of oak plywood?
- Oak furniture Disadvantages 2: oak furniture is relatively easy and rubber wood furniture confused, will affect the consumer's judgment. In the domestic oak furniture, although all aspects of the process are very good, but the general oak furniture is not a good maintenance, then after a year or so may be the old contraction.
- Q:The difference between eco-board and blockboard
- The generalized eco-board is equivalent to the melamine plywood, its full name is melamine impregnated film paper facing wood-based panel, is to have different colors or textures of paper into the eco-board resin adhesive soak, and then dry to a certain degree of curing The pavement in the particleboard, moisture board, medium density fiberboard, plywood, blockboard or other hard fiber board surface, made by hot pressing plate.
- Q:Home improvement commonly used plate which?
- Blockboard process: also known as big core board. Is the core and the upper and lower sides of the board (up and down each layer or two layers) glued together from the sandwich board.
- Q:What is the difference between veneer furniture and veneer furniture?
- Pure solid wood furniture: furniture, all materials are solid wood, including the desktop, wardrobe doors, side panels are made of wood, not applicable to any other form of wood-based panels. Pure solid wood furniture on the process and material requirements are high. Solid wood selection, drying, finger joints, patchwork and other requirements are very strict, if that process is not strict, small cracks, joints loose phenomenon, large pieces of furniture deformation, as well as can not be used.
- Q:What are the advantages of ecological boards and other boards?
- Ecological board itself is very toxic, relatively stable, no toxicity after curing. The production of furniture, ecological board on the air pollution is determined by the ecological board used in the MDF or particleboard substrate, if the substrate formaldehyde emission to meet environmental standards, ecological board will not exacerbate the material pollution, "ecological sheet without any Odor, odor is the quality of the sub-density plate, the use of adhesives or additives containing formaldehyde and other substances distributed to prevent the edge of the crack
- Q:Will the fire board be used as a plywood for furniture?
- Requiring high requirements for plywood substrates, requiring low density of the substrate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range