||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1100 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:Can kerosene lubricate and cool aluminum coil when continuous punch?
- Yes, because water and oil are not solute, but they will emulsificate.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- You mean whether water will penetrate into the gap? If you get it out quickly, basically it will be ok. If there is something wrong, you can put it under the sun to see whether there is water oozing from the gap.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Plants to make auto parts such as exhaust pipe thermal baffle, muffler thermal baffle and front thermal baffle.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range