||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1100 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:3 main ideas using the idea that a chemical reaction occurred with a aluminum and copper chloride lab?
- Aluminum metal usually has a passivating layer of Al2O3 which prevents aluminum from reacting with Cu2+ ions. Al won't react with CuSO4(aq), for instance. But if NaCl is added then it will. It is the effect of the chloride ion that makes the reaction go. Al2O3(s) + 8Cl-(aq) + 3H2O -- 2[AlCl4]^- + 6OH- Once the passivating layer is dissolved, then aluminum metal is available to react with chloride ion. You see the aluminum metal disappear, while dark red Cu metal is formed, along with the decrease in the blue color due to hydrated copper ions, [Cu(H2O)6]^2+. In addition, aluminum metal has a side-reaction with water to form hydrogen gas. Therefore, you will observe that as gas is given off. Not only that, the temperature of the solution will increase. 2Al(s) + 2OH- + 6H2O -- 2[Al(OH)4]- + 3H2(g) In summary. There are four indicators of a chemical reaction. 1. The formation of a precipitate 2. The evolution of a gas 3. A color change 4. A temperature change. All four indicators are observed. Solid Cu metal is formed. Hydrogen gas is given off. The color of the solution changes from blue to colorless, and the temperature increases.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- It depends on how you set the criteria of comparison. If you go by volume, Aluminum isn't stronger. That's why a steel can is stronger than one of similar size and thickness. If you go by weight, aluminum is said to be stronger. Let's say we were looking to create a wall, spec'ed to a particular height and width, and just thick enough to hold back a given PSI of pressure. The aluminum one would have to be thicker to have the strength to hold back the pressure, but it'd be lighter than the steel equivalent. Also, the ease by which a material can be nicked isn't an indicator of strength but of hardness. Harder, isn't necessarily stronger.
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:What is the purpose of using aluminum foil when baking or broiling meat?
- Foil keeps meat from drying out and hastens cooking time. Also keeps juices from spattering all over the inside of your oven. Plus, when you line a pan with foil, easier to clean pan, especially if you are baking something like cheesy scalloped potatoes.
- Q:separate aluminium from sodium hydroxide?
- Trust me. Its not worth salvaging the hydroxide. Aluminum hydroxide is unbelievably stable and that means you probably won't be able to salvage the hydroxide without doing electrolysis or something difficult like that. That's like trying to obtain hydroxide from methanol CH3OH. Oh yea you can make methanol quite easily from a halomethane by reacting it with a hydroxide of some kind. But you will not be able to remove that hydroxide at all without neutralizing it with an acid. Hydroxides are bloody awful leaving groups. That oxygen is really glued on to that carbon well. You have to really destabilize that methanol to remove that hydroxide. Same with the aluminum hydroxide. Very stable and strong bond.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:how to weld aluminum with fluxcore?
- You can't. you need a TIG welder to weld aluminum. It's an especially hot welder for aluminum specifically.
- Q:Not all Aluminum Foils weigh the same yard by yard. Why What does the other contain?
- Aluminum foil is aluminum foil, it has nothing but aluminum in it. One of them is misstating the thickness, or you are mistaken about the weight or width.
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Marine Grade Aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range