||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
1060 Temper H14 H24 0.3mm 0.5mm Aluminum Roll
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum will not rust. Only iron rusts. Because steel has iron in it, steel can rust.
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
- Q:Is it better to use an aluminum foil pan with or without bleached parchment paper?
- This is an easy question to answer. Parchment paper, bleached or unbleached is safer than using aluminum cookware. Unbleached parchment paper is safer than bleached parchment paper. . Cooking parchment is a sheet of bleached or unbleached paper impregnated with silicone. The silicone makes it releasable, that is, food won’t stick to it. . The use of bleached parchment is problematical. It might leach dioxin. It may leach dioxin. Hard to know for sure. The silicon has some sealing effect on the paper. To be absolutely safe, use unbleached parchment. . I use parchment paper to cook chicken in a George Forman Mini Roaster. I fold the perimeter, put the chicken in, punch a hole over the drain hole, fold the ends and side over the chicken, and voila...no major clean up, perfectly cooked moist chicken. . The safest cooking material is silicone baking sheets. Silicone sheets are good for cookies and stuff (and save trees) . If you’re worrying about dioxin leaching out of parchment, you might want to start worrying about the toilet paper you use. . Exposure to aluminum causes health problems. I learned that many years ago (about 1944) from Mr. Stern, my chemistry teacher. Aluminum salts from aluminum cookware can leach from the pot into the food being cooked in them, especially if the food is acidic. . The same prohibitions apply to cooking with aluminum foil. If you must use it to cook with, make a tent so the foil does not come in contact with the food. . Aluminum cookware is prohibited for sale in many European countries. It’s permitted in the United States because good aluminum cookware sold today is anodized (a process that seals the aluminum by changing it’s molecular structure. . Avoid cookware covered with a non-stick coating.
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:To Chad B. cook your pasta in an ALUMINUM Stock Pot. (they are cheap). Has worked for me for 40 years.?
- Aluminum is perfectly safe to cook in. And unless you cook in cast iron or copper pans, all pans are aluminum. Stainless steel does not conduct heat, and so aluminum is always added. Researchers have been trying for years to prove a link between aluminum and ailments, but to this day have found none. Not to mention that the anti-persperant we all use (hopefully) is made of aluminum. Tin foil we wrap our food in? aluminum. The can of peas on the shelf? Aluminum. The fact of the matter is this....There is more aluminum in the air we breathe than will ever leech into your food from a spaghetti pot. Aluminum is a GOOD feature of a pan. The more aluminum in a pan, the better and more evenly it heats.
- Q:Is aluminum or plastic better for rain gutters?
- Use Aluminum gutters with the leaf guard drip edge system. You can get them in a seamless design from a pro contractor (check Licenses ). You will not have to clean them. Plastic gutters ot leaf guards deteriorate (dry rot) and become brittle.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:How can I cement rubber to aluminum?
- Go to an automotive parts store, like Pep Boys- they sell a gasket adhesive for rubber trim on cars that works very well- Also, there is an outstandingly strong spray adhesive called 3M-77 - buy it in the paint sections at Lowes( about $13.00 a can- but it is a big can!) Spray on the aluminum, spray on the rubber- let dry for about ten minutes and attach- Be careful- 77 is a one way adhesive- once it is stuck, no repositioning it- it's stuck for good! Do not wear latex or rubber gloves- they will stick, too- wear cheap cotton or jersey gloves while working with this kind of instant adhesive. BTW, be sure to clean the aluminum and rubber with solvent before applying the adhesive- any oil and the fix won't work.
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range