Air Jet Textured
|Place of Origin:|
100% Recycled ,False Twist (DTY), Air Jet Textured Yarns (ATY) from Polyester for weaving, knitting and warp knitting
polyester filament dty fdy yarn
Polyester / Nylon / Viscose / Industrial twisted yarn
30D – 1200D
Twist per meter
Semi-dull raw white, Trilobal bright , Dope dyed black & Other dope dyed color like optical white , beige , coffee , green ,blue …
172mm plastic tube
172mm dyed tube (perforated)
230mm plastic tube
230mm dyed tube (perforated)
90%AA+10%A Grade for 172mm plastic tube / dyed tube
100%AAR Grade for 230mm plastic tube / dyed tube
AA: even bobbin weight , without knots
A : uneven bobbin weight , above 500grams , without knots
AAR : even bobbin weight , at least 1knots
Z or S Twist
For Warp & weft ; like Curtain fabric / Sofa fabric / Upholstery / Label / Embroidery fabric / Lace
FDY 68/24 800TPM SDRW
FDY 75/36 800TPM SDRW
FDY 100/36 550TPM SDRW
FDY 150/96 550TPM SDRW
FDY 200/96 1200TPM SDRW
FDY 75/36 650TPM TBR
FDY 100/36 450TPM TBR
FDY 150/48 350TPM TBR
DTY 50/72 600TPM SDRW
DTY 75/144 650TPM SDRW
DTY 150/48 350TPM SDRW AAR
DTY 150/288 350TPM SDRW
DTY 200/96 1300TPM SDRW
ITY 135/108 800TPM SDRW
ITY 135/108 1300TPM SDRW
VISCOSE 300/60 250TPM TBR
NYLON 6 FDY 40/12 350TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 70/24 450TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 70/24 380TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 66/24 380TPM SDRW
- Q:What is the yarn?
- Yarn is a variety of textile fibers processed into a certain fineness of the product, used for weaving, rope, line, knitting and embroidery.
- Q:What is the textile fancy yarn theory?
- Almost all natural fibers and common chemical fibers can be used as raw materials for the production of fancy yarns. Fancy yarns can be made of silk, silk, silk, rayon, cotton yarn, hemp yarn, synthetic filament, gold and silver Spinning, cotton and other raw materials.
- Q:What is the yarn inside the textile industry is what kind of yarn?
- As for the thickness of the yarn, is to rely on weighing to determine. And the twist of the yarn, measured with a twist meter
- Q:Textile spinning yarn should be done first what to do
- To solve the knowledge of the process with a single process and to provide a single process with a professional software system, making the merchandiser really from the complex with a single transaction freed, thereby improving the business with the single management level
- Q:What is Artex and Artex Products?
- According to statistics, Japan, the United States, Germany, Canada and so are the generous consumption of yarn products, but also China's exports of major markets
- Q:Why in general the yarn in the woven fabric strength coefficient of use greater than 1
- 1. Processing cotton yarn manufacturing methods are more complex, in general, there are two kinds of spinning methods, that is, carded spinning and combing spinning. (1) carded spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → parallel → roving → spun yarn → post-processing → finished product inspection. (2) combing spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → strip → strip → combing → parallel → roving → spun yarn → post-processing → finished product inspection.
- Q:What is the yarn in the textile
- Usually in two or more loom to work together, the distance and the yarn used is not the same when there may be gripping yarn appears, and high-twist combed yarn generally do not produce gripping yarn.
- Q:Cotton yarn from the process and use is how to divide
- ) Combing spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → strip → strip → combing → parallel → roving → yarn → down tube (sub-manned winding and automatic winding two) → finished product inspection
- Q:What is the diameter of a yarn of 40 yarns?
- Where 0.040 is the common diameter coefficient of the medium cotton yarn; if the high diameter cotton yarn (fine cotton yarn) is the common diameter coefficient is 0.037; this coefficient can be based on the yarn volume specific gravity (g / C㎡) formula.
- Q:What are the types of textile yarns?
- Raw yarn (unprocessed): UDY (no extension) POY (semi-extended) FOY (full extension), processing wire, spinning, packing yarn, yarn number of shares: single strand
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range