1. Luxury new-style design
2. Hitachi/Toshiba compressor
3. Big LCD display
1) Big LCD display
2) Ultra-quiet design
3) 24-hour timer
4) Big LCD remote controller
5) Fault self-diagnosis function
6) Efficient energy saving
7) Ultra-strong EMC
8) Sleeping mode function
9) Independent dehumidification (Dry mode)
10) Constant fan speed control
11) 360-D blowing
12) PG motor
13) CE CB TUV GS etc approvaled
14) Double-muting technology
15) Auto-defrost function
16) With 3m connection copper pipe and 4m electrical cables
17) Auto-restart function
18) Galvanized outdoor casing with anti-rust layer
19) Auto-cleaning functions
20) Blue fin/ Gold fin for evaporator and condenser
- Q:Household went on a air conditioning is worth to buy? Is out of date?
- Went on the air conditioning and the essence of the wall between the time difference is that indoor central air conditioning pattern, indoor outdoor have corresponding machine number, belongs to the economical household central air-conditioning. Household central air conditioning is more beautiful, reasonable and comfortable, is the future in the new trend of development of the new air conditioning industry, will gradually replace the wall hang machine and cabinet type machine. So next, we'll look at a few economic and affordable yituo a household central air conditioning products
- Q:Air conditioning separate-bodied air-conditioners installed can higher than indoor machine
- No, as long as the indoor machine loading level. Out the water out
- Q:Heating principle of household air conditioning and refrigeration principle respectively is what?
- Freon will gas compressor (snow) compression of freon for high temperature and high pressure, and then sent to the condenser (seg) became normal temperature after heat high pressure liquid freon, so the blow out outdoor hot air. And then to the capillary, into the evaporator (indoor machine), because the freon from capillary to evaporator space suddenly increases, pressure decreases, and the liquid freon will vaporize, become a gas at low temperature of freon, to absorb a lot of heat, the evaporator will become cold, indoor machine of the fan will indoor air blows from the evaporator, so indoor machine out of the cold wind is blowing; Water vapor in the air is cooled after the evaporator will condense into water droplets, along the conduit flow, this is the reason why air conditioning will be out of the water. Then gaseous freon to go back to the compressor compression, continue to cycle. Heating has a call four-way valve components, freon in when the direction of flow of condenser and evaporator refrigeration instead, so the heating when the cold wind blowing, outdoor indoor machine blowing hot air. Is actually used in the junior middle school physics learned the liquefaction (changed from gas to liquid) to emit heat and evaporation from liquid to a gas () to the principle of heat absorption.
- Q:The development history of air conditioning
- In 1902, American Willis? Design of the first carrier air conditioning system, in 1906, he in the name of air handling unit applied for patent in the United States. Carrier due to a printing workshop, the invention of printing press expansion due to the changes of air temperature and humidity makes paper and paint alignment, print something vaguely. For the carrier to open the door to the air conditioner commercialization. Since 20 years, gradually open the air conditioning is used to adjust the temperature and humidity in the process of production. And in many industries, such as chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food and arms industry. In the 20 years after the invention of the air conditioning, enjoy the object has been a machine, rather than people. Carrier engineering company in 1922 to work in the status of air conditioning has a milestone in the history of product -- centrifugal air conditioner, hereinafter referred to as centrifuges. Centrifuge's biggest feature is high efficiency, the air conditioning for large space opened the door. From then on, people become the object of air conditioning service.
- Q:Household air conditioning separate-bodied air-conditioners can use hanging way
- Is the fixed screw from below to abov.I here network is too slow, can't open the figure
- Q:The effect of air conditioner expansion valve
- 1. The expansion valve throttling depressurization effect, via high pressure of the cooled condenser refrigerant liquid through the throttle valve for blocked and make the pressure drop, cause refrigerant liquid gasification, at the same time to absorb latent heat of gasification temperature is reduced, its itself become the low temperature low pressure wet steam, and then into the evaporator. 2. The thermal expansion valve is one of the main components of a refrigeration system, and four items. Installed in (or receiver) between evaporator and condenser, the valve outlet connection evaporator imports, thermal bag close to in the end of the evaporator, is in high pressure and low pressure in the refrigeration system, the boundaries between the in front of the expansion valve throttling is saturated liquid or high pressure supercooled liquid, after the throttle is refrigerant mixture of low pressure, low saturated liquid and steam. 3. The compressor condenser, expansion valve and evaporation box - compressor what you said is right
- Q:Air conditioning is vertical well, or hanging a good?
- Your place with the vertical air conditioning, my home is in hanging
- Q:Household air conditioner purchase plan
- Considering the number and the change of heat release, it is recommended that the selection of 6000 ~ 7200, cabinet air conditioning blowing direction: toward the dining area. Such as economic ability allow, can buy a ark of frequency conversion between 6000 ~ 7000.
- Q:Household air conditioning open is how liquid?
- A. Refrigeration condition: Connect the two outdoor pipe cap, valve with a wrench open. With five hexagonal wrench, in fine (high pressure valve) valve mouth, close the valve quickly, in about 20 seconds later turn off the thick valve (low pressure), and then shut down, without electricity. Such fluorine is received outside the machine. It can tear open machine.
- Q:How to get rid of air conditioning odor
- prescription We can not underestimate the peculiar smell of the air conditioning, because it marks the air conditioning has become a hotbed of microbial breeding, also easy to cause a lot of kinds of infectious diseases, and the fuselage internal tamponade after a lot of dirt, can make the air conditioning supply air is blocked, cooling and heating rate, noise increases, compressor power consumption will be increased. So, home air conditioning in use process, a yearly comprehensive cleaning and maintenance from multiple perspective is necessary. Air in air as cooling medium, small home air conditioning odor is mainly due to the air cooling condenser of outdoor and indoor machine evaporator finned and filtering online adherent dirt, dust, grease, kegare, microbial bacteria, etc. We normally only ordinary users to regular cleaning of filter, other parts inside the machine or looking for professional manufacturer is more appropriate, they will use the professional tools and cleaning fluid to "clean" air conditioning, recommend when the choose and buy air conditioning, how many years to the manufacturer to provide free clean also as one of decision-making basis.
An enterprise without innovation is one without soul, the enterprise without core technology is one without backbone, when one has no backbone, he can never stand up. We will still insist on the development of independent development, independent innovation, and original brand development, and aim to create an international leading home appliances and power enterprise and a long-lived world-class brand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Central America
2.00% Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range