Order On-line Tracking
1.Description of Villa :
1.Light steel structure villa provide larger space for sharing and enhance function distribution that it can be flexibly separated according to specific needs.
2. It can be built on hilly places, in forests and on frozen earth
3. More safer. It is known that light steel structure villa has at least two times shock resistance as much as those of ordinary structure and it can resist 70m/s hurricane.
2.Feature of Villa :
1. Main steel frame: galvanized steel or powder coated steel work, firm and durable.
2. Main material of the wall & roof: EPS, PU or Rock Wool with 0.5mm color steel, light and strong, water proof, moisture proof and heat resistance.
3. The house can resist different weather, such as typhoon, heavy rain and earthquake.
4.Almost dry construction, the assemble of light steel villa do not need much water, which is more environmental friendly than building the concrete building. More fit to the eco trend.
5.Water pipe and wires can be fixed and hidden into the sandwich panel which is nice looking.
4.Specifications of the Villa:
Light steel structure villa specification
Light Steel Structure, steel column, Structure board
Exterior wall decoration
90 steel stud, glass wool, 10mm calcium silicate board, moisture-proof film, 19*50 steel stud, fiber cement board, exterior wall water-proof
Roof: Single-layer bituminized tiles, 3mm SBS water-proof rolling material, 15mm OSB board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, paint-free door, glass door, plastic steel window, artificial marble
Interior wall decoration
Ceiling grid, second floor 75*2 glass wool, first floor 75mm glass wool, waterproof moisture-proof membrane, 9.5mm plaster board, putty paint
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Water supply PPR pipe, drainage PVC pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Closet, washing basin, sink, shower
To install 200m2 house needs only 45 days by 6 professional workers
One 40' container can load 140 m2
Around 70 years
1. Q: How much is this house?
A: Please provide with your house drawing and project location, because different design, different location effect the house materials quantity and steel structure program.
2. Q: Do you do the turnkey project?
A: Sorry, we suggest customer to deal with the foundation and installation works by self, because local conditions and project details are well knowb by customers, not us. We can send the engineer to help.
3. Q: Can you do the electricity,plumbing and heater?
A：The local site works had better to be done by the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|