1. Garden grass for decoration.
2. Classic color and look nature garden grass
3. Water-saving garden grass.
4.Less Maintainence garden grass
5.Environment friendly garden grass.
Order(recommend 2m, 4m)
Colored Fleece (fiber) + Polyester non-woven
DIN 53387 ≥6000 hr
Light fastness (Blue scale)
DIN 54004 grade 7
1780 g/sq m
3015 g/sq m
the container will be fully used according to your field size and roll size
1. Saves water and time for maintenance.
2. High UV-resistance and high color fastness.
3. Long lifetime, stays fresh and green everyday.
4. Artificial surfaces don’t become muddy in wet weather.
5. Environmental friendly, commonly made of recycled materials.
6. Lower maintenance costs, requires no mowing, watering, fertilizing or re-seeding.
7. Higher availability for use, barring local restrictions it is available to use 24-hour day
Does the artificial grass fade in the sun?
Fading will not occur. CNBM artificial grass is manufactured to the highest standards using fibers that have been UV stabilised against color fade.
What is the lifespan of the product?
The warranty of the grass is 6-8 years and the lifespan of the product can be 15 to 20 years depending on usage. And we can make a warranty guarantee letter for you, if any problems about the quality during warranty time, we will be responsible for it.
- Q:What is the development of artificial grass for football pitch？
- The first professional American football team to play on artificial grass for football pitch was the then-Houston Oilers (now the Tennessee Titans), at the time part of the American Football League, who moved into the Astrodome in 1968 which had installed AstroTurf two years prior. In 1969,Franklin Field, the stadium of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, switched from grass to artificial turf.
- Q:What is the artificial grass turf?
- Artificial grass turf was later installed in other new cookie-cutter stadiums such as Pittsburgh's three river stadiums, Philadelphia's veterans stadiums, and so on. Early AstroTurf baseball fields used the traditional all-dirt path, but in the early 1970s, teams began using the "base cutout" layout on the diamond, with the only dirt being on the pitcher's mound, batter's circle, and in a "sliding box" around each base. With this layout, a painted arc would indicate where the edge of the outfield grass would normally be, to assist fielders in positioning themselves properly.
- Q:How is the sod fixed on the facade?
- According to the height of the wall, use wallpaper knife to cut the lawn into the size needed, nail on the keel, and brush the corner of the lawn to glue, so as not to crack. The drying time should be controlled in the process of artificial turf brushing. Generally, within 10-30 minutes after the glue, the mortar reached eight or nine into dry, hand touch non stick is appropriate. Construction of artificial turf bonding requires a one-time alignment of cement, must not be in after the adhesive is adhered to the mobile object.
- Q:What are the characteristics of synthetic grass lawn ?
- greatly reduce the cost of maintenance, especially in linewith the requirements of urban water conservation.
- Q:What is the price of artificial grass installed?
- 3. The next steps after buying artificial grass are to install it. It is easy to install the home decoration but it hard to install the sports grass. So we should pay attention to the price of artificial grass installed. Generally, it will cost less if you choose the same company to buy artificial and installed it
- Q:How much is a football field turf cost?
- So a football field of artificial turf is the cost of how much. Under normal circumstances, the impact of the football field construction have this several aspects: Venue rental: because business site is long and low returns of industry, and retail shop like, and therefore should be according to the nature of the business the deadline control store rent cost. In addition, site signing time more long more cost-effective, more than 5 years.
- Q:Which is better,aluminium or aluminum ?
- Aluminum insufficient hardness, cutting performance is poor. There are a variety of aluminum alloy, its hardness is represented by HB.
- Q:What is the red turf football field?
- As the red turf football field, Sports ground flat bed is the foundation of the lawn planting. First of all, the bed should be able to rule out too much rain water, reduce water mud, and underground drainage layer should have different levels. Good flat bed structure can make the grass root first has a good growth environment, flat bed from bottom to top in turn for: blind ditch drainage, gravel layer, gauze, there grow a mixture of soil layer. Second, ground surface drainage, and should not be a large amount of water into the soil, remain the same as the drain slope around the edges of the field to keep the flat bed surface drainage. Third, there grow a mixture of soil layer under the condition of compacting, also has a plentiful supply of oxygen, and can meet out too much water and have a certain ability to hold water and keep nutrient. Mixing layer of river sand, zeolite, compound fertilizer and soil conditioner ratio combination of certain specifications.
- Q:What are the main features of landscape artificial lawns? What's the difference between them and the prices?
- Landscape Taishan artificial lawn is mainly used in the courtyard, parks, public spaces, hotels, roof garden and other places, the use is very extensive.
- Q:How to identify the pros and cons of realistic artificial grass?
- The appearance of realistic artificial grass.Color is natural, grass silk softness is good, the appearance of how does it feel .The length of the yarn. Football field, in principle, as long as possible (leisure venue columns), currently the longest yarn is 60 mm, mainly for the professional football field, the most common grass for football field around the wire length of about 30-50 mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range