The lamp is made by whole aluminum die casting,the model is succeed shaped in first time, after precision polishing then electrostatic spraying,transmitting cover is made by toughened glass.
- a. All in one design,easy to install and transport;
- b. High efficiency solar panel, Bridgelux mono-crystalline chip
- c. Intelligent infrared body sensor with timer;
- d. Super-long lighting time,backup for 5-7 rainy days;
- e. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly
- f. Long service life, free maintenance.
Human body sensing
Luminous flux(Full load)
Luminous flux(less load)
Charging by sun
Full power ≥ 10hr
Saving mode ≥ 20hr
High quality die-casting aluminum alloy
Light degradation rate
25000h ≤ 30%
INTEFLY & Customized
garden, courtyard, road, outdoor, etc.
1, What’s price per product ?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2, How to make payment?
We accept T/T or L/C.
3, What is your lead time?
Generally 1-5 weeks depends on the order quantity and your specific requirements.
4, Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
5, How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- just type in solar panels and go to wikipedia theres a ton of information good luck!
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- At present the technology to create silicon solar cells is incredibly energy intensive. It is not logical to compare the cost of oil to the cost of a solar cell because they are not priced according to energy input. Oil has a strong advantage in that it is concentrated solar and geothermal chemical energy that has accumulated over millions of years. The price of oil does not reflect its energy content, but the cost to retreive it. Electrical energy used to produce a Photovoltaic cell is not priced in any proportion to oil. By some calculations it will take about 50,000 KWh of energy produced by the PV cell before it can recover the energy used to manufacture it.
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- You should get the highest efficiency at the lowest price. Typically, the Sunpower brand panels have the industry best 23% efficiency depending on the model. You have to look at the specification very closely and if you don't see it, ask. There are two types of solar cells Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline. Polycrystalline cells are inferior to Monocrystalline. You will also see that different kinds of panels have different output voltages.Since you will be wiring your panels together and connecting them to either a power inverter or a charge controller (if you have battery backup), you need to make sure the panels and controller work together for maximum efficiency. Be very careful when engaging an installer especially when they are trying to sell you the equipment too. Mostly, these are not engineers and you will end up with whatever they have in stock without regard for the most optimal design.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panels?
- The technologies of the photograph voltaic panels is a lot previous any DIY undertaking. you ought to purchase pre-assembled panels and set up them, yet you in addition to mght choose the units to make the DC they generate into the AC your place desires. additionally you will choose the batteries for the nights and the cases while the solar does not shine. photograph voltaic/ photograph voltaic technology does artwork yet isn't a miles less high priced thank you to decrease your reliance on the electrical powered grid as of this time. They fee 2 hands and a leg, and take some years yet to come back on the brink of wreck even on the electrical powered mark downs. Do a seek on the quantity of skill each and every panel will generate and then compute how lots skill you like and what the expenditures are. i think in photograph voltaic skill, yet no longer for somebody place of abode is it sensible. stable success.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range