Order On-line Tracking
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with
quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused
alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is
sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
. As abrasive, abrasive tools can be used to such as grinding wheels, whetstones, grinding head, sand tile etc.
1. Corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness.
2. Good wear-resisting performance,resist to shock.
3. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
4. It has Multi-functions.
5. It costs less than ferrosilicon and carbon combination.
6. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
(1)SIC 82%MIN, F.C 2.50%MAX, FE2O3 2.50%MAX
(2)SIC 85%MIN, F.C 2.50%MAX, FE2O3 2.50%MAX
(3SIC 88%MIN, F.C 2.50%MAX, FE2O3 2.50%MAX
SIZE: 0-1mm/1-3mm/3-8mm/3-10mm/1-10mm, 90%min
PACKED BASED ON BUYER'S REQUEST
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|