Specifications of wooden houses
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Advantages of wooden houses
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What is the villa residential property management content?
- the owner of the file data management, extension of service needs registration, decoration management services, owners complained and return visit
- Q:What is the height of the villa house?
- Size: Due to the reasons for the apartment and the height of the floor, so this type of door, the height should be more than the usual standard (2100 mm)
- Q:What is the thickness of the villa's floor and the maximum load it can bear?
- Said the floor of the bearing capacity of the problem, because the national standard provides the carrying capacity
- Q:What kind of house to be a villa?
- one is HOUSE, one is Villa. If literal translation, House should be" house "," residential "Villa is the real" villa
- Q:What does the villa mean?
- the modern word meaning for the independent manor-style residence.
- Q:What is the villa district management model
- each post set. Each department, each post name is for the interests of the owners, are in order to more efficient
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- First of all have a legitimate order, the legitimate process is to be approved by the relevant departments reported to build, and so get the relevant documents can be started.
- Q:How about introducing a villa?
- Ministry of Land and Resources on the definition of the villa: refers to the unique single-door, two to three-storey form; covers an area of considerable, floor area rate is very low.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the Spanish-style villa?
- Spanish style is a blend of Arab style and European classical style as one of the architectural form
- Q:How to design villa lightning protection system?
- the selection of construction materials and quality requirements: for the connection of reinforced concrete columns and the bottom of the ø16 round bar
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range