3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- Plywood boards can be full, and also allow splicing. The veneers of symmetrical layers on both sides of the center layer shall be of the same thickness,
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- It is usually made of odd-numbered veneers and The fibers of the adjacent veneers are perpendicularly bonded to each other
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the front panel is called the panel, the back of the table is called the back plate; the core
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- Plywood with durable, resistant to boiling or steam treatment and other properties, can be used in the outdoors.
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range