Order On-line Tracking
|Application:||Home||Output Voltage (V):||35.2|
1.Supply 2 work modes: to save electricity bill or to supply long time power backup.
2. Supply battery tank,high integrated.
Daily use reference
TV 70W x 4 hours
Lighting 30W x 6 hours
Fan 50W x 6 hours
Laptop 60W x 2 hours
Total loading power: 210W
Total power consumption per day: 880Wh (0.88kWh/day)
AC solar power system consists of solar batteries, solar controller, battery, inverter components.
Used to solve rural or remote areas without electricity, such as highland, island, pastoral, villas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity.
CNBM Solar panel provides one of the most comprehensive module warranties in the industry:
· 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
· First 12 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
· Remaining 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
CNBM Solar panel strictly carries out the ISO 9001 quality control methodology and has implemented check points at every step of the production process to ensure our product performance durability and safety. The stringent quality control process has been confirmed by numerous independent agencies and LDK Solar modules earned IEC, TUV and UL certifications.
· IEC:IEC 61215, IEC 61730 (1&2), conformity to CE
· UL 1703 2002/03/15 Ed:3 Rev:2004/06/30
· ULC/ORD-C1703-01 Second Edition 2001/01/01
· UL and Canadian Standard for Safety Flat-Plate
· ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
· CEC Listed: Modules are eligible for California Rebates
· PV Cycle: Voluntary module take back and recycling program
· MCS Certificate
l Where can I buy your products?
You could find our products from dealers or contact our sales team directly. We will provide you with detailed services.
l How to contact us?
Contact details can be found from website www.okorder.com to contact us. We look forward to providing you with professional services.
l What is the application field of your products?
They can be used in the small photovoltaic (PV) grid power generation systems of family units as well as the commercial photovoltaic system such as BIPV, BAPV and etc.
l What kinds of modules do your inventers support?
Our inventers support most of mainstream components and modules in the market. Should you require more details, please do not hesitate to contact our technical personnel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|