New product 2ft 3ft 4ft 5ft 6ft 8ft g13 base 2835 led tube light
2 2 years warranty
3. factory price
4. CE ROHS
|SMD2835 T8 Single Tubes|
|Model No.||Power |
|LED Type||Led |
|T8-2835-600mm-10W||10W||600(L)*26*28(Dia.)||SMD2835||44||AC85-265||120||Warm whtie: 2400K|
Neutrual white: 4000-4500K
|Product type||T8 LED tube|
|Material||Imported PC + Aluminum alloy|
|Light degradation rate||50000h≤30%|
|Color rendering index||Ra≥80|
|Brand||Royal pearl & Customized|
|Certificate||CE, ROHS, FCC, SAA, EMC, LVD, Compliance|
|Application||office, supermarket, hotel, factory, indoor, etc.|
|Available color||white, warm white, neutral white, cold white or customized|
1.Sample available: we can provide the samples to customers for compare or test. Also we can produce samples according to customers' request.
2. OEM and ODM are acceptable.
3.Your inquiry will be replied with 24 hours.
4.Your design and idea will be kept in confidential.
- Q:Why is the household daylight lamp attached to the battery?
- Because there's electricity in the battery.I hope my answer will work for you.
- Q:Can a fluorescent lamp electronic ballast be powered by an led
- No, they work in a completely different way.Can't. Different principle.I hope my answer will work for you
- Q:Can compatible inductance ballast, electronic ballast led fluorescent lamp tube which have to sell?
- I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. According to the principle of the circuit, it's not easy to do it all.
- Q:Led lamp tube t8 good or t5 good
- Select T8 or T5, depending on the installation environment. The average household chooses T8. Baidu LED, which knows the team's response, is looking for adoption.
- Q:Is a three-male LED fluorescent lamp? How the quality?
- An LED fluorescent lamp, depending on what part of a computer is, is like a computer, it's bad from a brand, it's hard to say. Less detailed specification parameters.
- Q:What are the components of a T8 LED lamp tube?
- According to what you said of the advantages and disadvantages of LED strips and LED lamp bead structure: 1. LED plug-in (lights) do daylight lamp, advantages: the price of the plug-in has been exactly, won't have too big fluctuations, but also has a fixed light efficiency at about 7 lm. Cons: your plugins need to be manually inserted into the board, which is slow and inefficient. The LED patch, the advantage, the full automatic production line, and the factory that does the patch packaging is many, can have a lot of choice, the automatic patch machine, the efficiency is high. Shortcomings, market changes faster, price volatility is larger It is obvious that LED plug-in without consideration, LED strips biggest market is fluorescent tube well, I'm selling ryukyu and cummings, 3014, 3014
- Q:How does the LED fluorescent lamp tube be fixed with the aluminum plate in the tube?
- The rivets are not good... You can think about mechanical methods. Such as side pressure. And the method of gluing
- Q:What does philips mean by TLD36w / 54-765
- 54 ~ 127 straight fluorescent lamps, brightness 765 - the color coefficient is 70% color temperature 6500k Hope is the information you need
- Q:Feasibility analysis report of LED lamps
- With the advent of ultra bright white leds, applications in lighting have become possible. According to the international authorities, the 21st century will enter the era of new lighting, which is represented by leds, and is called a fourth generation new light source. At present, the lighting consumption accounts for about 20% of the whole power consumption, reduce lighting electricity is an important way to save energy, in order to achieve the goal of the industry have developed many kinds of energy-efficient lighting apparatus, and achieved certain results. However, the requirement of "green lighting" is not enough, and it is imperative to develop and apply a new source of efficiency, reliability, safety and durability. LED with its inherent superiority is attracting the world's attention. According to the forecast the U.S. department of energy (doe), around 2010, the United States will have 55% of incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp is replaced by LED, power saving value of up to 35 billion dollars a year, may become a $50 billion industry. Japan suggested that leds would replace traditional incandescent lamps in 2006. LED development history has for decades, but the application in the field of lighting and new technology, but with the rapid development of LED technology, gradually improve the luminous efficiency, LED the market will be more widely used, especially in the rising again under the background of global energy shortage, the LED in lighting market prospect is more highly attention around the world, is considered by the industry in the next 10 years to become the most promising markets, as well as the biggest markets will be replace incandescent lamp, the greatest potential for tungsten filament lamp and fluorescent lamp.
- Q:What are the advantages and differences of the LED panel lights?
- 11.8 mm, the thinnest can do 8.5 mm, are light will be more than three times thicker than the side light, thin is a kind of fashion, especially for lifting the panel lights, also not the thinner the good, the thickness of the lamp body is designed according to the application environment and optical standards, guide plate with the thickness of the guide plate, the thickness of the lamp body with light body, too thin may influence the luminous efficiency of lamps and lanterns and optical and physical parameters, etc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range