MPPT charge controller
Maximum power point tracker
Communicate with PC
·12/24/36/48V auto work
·Advanced MPPT technology
·Several seconds tracking speed
·High Tracking efficiency of 99%
·Multiphase synchronous rectification technology
·Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
·DSP&ARM processors architecture ensures high speed and performance
·Gel, Sealed, Flooded battery option
·Max. 450 days data logging by connection to PC
·Multifunction LCD displays system data and status
·Three kinds of communication ports :RS232, CAN BUS and Ethernet
·Three stages charging optimizes battery performance
·Software update by users
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·PV overvoltage alarm protection
·PV over current protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
Rated system voltage
12V/24V /36V/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Max. PV open circuit voltage
Max.PV input power
Storage temperature range
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- The controller is designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity of the sample, through the special control model calculation, to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy rate control , And adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell array on the battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- Solar controller is composed of dedicated processor CPU, electronic components, monitors, switching power tubes and other components.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- Different manufacturers are not the same, you can call to contact after-sales processing
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- May be the screen power supply circuit is broken, it is best to ask the professional repair under.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range