MT-1 is an optional accessory for EPIPDB-COM series solar charge controller. The LCD displays the system status and parameters clearly.
·Display the system status and parameters with digital and graphic icon.
·Battery type selectable
·Battery Ah setting function
·Temperature compensation coefficient adjustable
·Four keys to solve the setting easily
·Control the load by manual
12V, min voltage (suggest): 8.0V
Strong backlight on
Low backlight on
Backlight and LED indicator off
-40℃ ~ +60℃
LCD operation temperature
-10℃ ~ +40℃
RJ45(8PIN), 10 meter
Battery voltage parameters (temperature at 25°C)
Battery charging setting
Equalize charging voltage
Boost charging voltage
Float charging voltage
Max. solar voltage
30V（12V system）,55V(24V system)
Battery voltage range
8-15V(12V system),8-30V(24V system)
4mA at night, 10mA at charging
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- The controller is the microcomputer on the water valve above the show solar water tank temperature control Sheung Shui to a certain level of electronic valve will automatically shut down the water is not on the water level to the most electronic valve will automatically open the solar water tank temperature is higher than 75 degrees above the water tank That is, no water, the electronic valve will not open to avoid solar vacuum tube break
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- And some electrical function must be necessary. In one is from the manufacturer, the best choice of more formal relatively large manufacturers, and now the market is too messy. Stability is one, after the sale is also a.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the warm water temperature button for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the sound, the display temperature of the two digital and "regular heating" indicator light began to flash, press the heating water temperature key to set the time heating time The Set the time in Beijing plus the set number of hours is the timing of the heating time, such as set at 10 am, regular heating at 4 pm every day, then set the number of hours 06 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save the exit "regular heating" light is always bright, the heating effect of the deadlock, after 4 pm every day will automatically heat up regularly. Cancel the regular heating, according to "heating water temperature" between 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "regular heating" indicator off, the timing heating function is canceled.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar controller with live heating, with no electric heating, and now your controller without electric heating, can only replace a charged heating. "Solar public welfare network" free consultation
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Manual mode (5 ·): In this mode, the user can press the button to control the load on and off, regardless of whether it is during the day or night. This mode is used for some special loads or when used for commissioning.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- The controller is designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- As long as the voltage is 12V, with more power battery panels can be affected only the problem of charging speed.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- You should include a charge and inverter as one of the machines. This product is also very good, but for many users is not very applicable, such as I hope to enter the input, but the output power can not meet, and configure the inverter is more waste. If your needs and configuration just right, it is still relatively easy to use. The cost of the above is higher.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Lamp or load class is DC DC12V / 24V / 36V / 48V, etc. If you want to AC load AC220V lamps or other, you need to add a DC-AC inverter in the middle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range