Low Voltage Led Lighting TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- Each brand has different bulb qualities, probably around 1W between 60-85LM/W.
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Structure. LED heat dissipation is very important, good bulb will be equipped with radiators, inexpensive, and its life can be imagined
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- MT7930, LM3445MM do bulb bulb, the effect is also ok.
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A19 is the European A60: represents the outer diameter 60mm=19/8*25.4=60.325mm, such as the diameter of the A19 bulb. "D=19*1/8", multiplied by 25.4, is the diameter of the bulb in mm units. The source of this formula is the same as the T8 tube: "X" in Tx means that the diameter of the tube is x times 1/8 inches, so the diameter of T8 is 1/8 inches x 8=1 inches, or 25.4mm
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Sandblasting can be transparent, light is not dazzling,But will still see the light...
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- The light produced by the three is different. From the lighting point of view, incandescent light can generally emit yellow light, and energy-saving lamps can not only send yellow light, but also white light, etc., and LED lights can be issued according to the needs of a variety of light, decorative lighting is very good.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- The service life is long, and the average life can reach 100 thousand hours.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- The negative ion belongs to bullshit type, the concept of things!
- Q:LED bulb lamp. Is there a good drive or no drive? Is the lamp of good or integrated?
- Depending on your application and cost, there's no way to say which is absolutely good;If the occasion is appropriate and the cost is not urgent, buy a drive.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The LED price of aluminum alloy 3W is probably about 30.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range