Led Work Light TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- When electrons and holes are combined, they can radiate visible light, so they can be used to make light-emitting diodes. In circuits and instruments, as an indicator, or in combination with text or digital display. GaAs diodes glow diode gap, green silicon carbide, yellow light diode, light emitting diode gan. Because of the chemical properties and organic light-emitting diode OLED and inorganic light-emitting diode LED.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- LM, refers to a candle (CD, Candela Candela, unit of luminous intensity, the equivalent of an ordinary candle light intensity) in a solid angle corresponding to the spherical cone ball (1 square meters of the unit sphere radius of 1 meters on the representative point of view, the corresponding section in the center angle of about 65 degrees the total emission flux) on the.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The LED lamp is either a constant voltage drive or a constant current drive without AC voltage. Generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb voltage is about 10V. Add: different drive circuits, different amounts of LED chips, the final voltage is different.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Specifications also include bulb, E27, E26, B22, E14, G10, E40;E27 specifications are in the majority.
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- The temperature rise of the finished lamp is not more than 120K. The temperature rise is equivalent to the maximum value of 60W incandescent lamp.
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- I am engaged in the LED drive industry, not very professional, and I hope to help you.About brightness and energy saving comparison,1W LED=3W CFL (energy saving lamp) =15W incandescent lamp3W LED=8W CFL (energy saving lamp) =25W incandescent lamp4W LED=11W CFL (energy saving lamp) =40W incandescent lamp8W LED=15W CFL (energy saving lamp) =75W incandescent lamp12W LED=20W CFL (energy saving lamp) =100W incandescent lampBecause the company uses the light quality is not a reason, so this is not absolute.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- LED bulbs are made by plug-in lights or SMD or high-power LED, and there is no built-in negative ion generator.
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- It should be clear, your point is before the lamp lights inside what, from the rectifier? LED bulb is mostly with drive, if there is no self rectifier lamp light, the best is the bulb is directly connected to the E27/E14/B22 lamp, LED lamp or light source has a good energy saving effect, mercury free lead-free, no stroboscopic, energy than traditional fluorescent lamp 80%
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb adopts the existing method of incandescent lamp interface, the general screw is E27E14E40 (three). E for screw holes, figures for size, diameter, size. The most commonly used are the E27 sizes, and the E14 is used in small bulbs, such as refrigerators and E40, for larger power.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- One point price must be a sub goods, this is wrong.Plastic cheap because the cost is relatively low, can not talk about grades, plastic LED mainly for the application oriented,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range