8Pcs Led Table Lamp
1. I/P:AC100-240V 50/60HZ OUT DC 13.2V;
2. Power: LED 0.4W*8 3.2W
4. Color temperature: 4200K-6500K
5. Life time:50000H
We are manufactory, have mould factory, assemble workshop. We can give you competitive price, high quality, good service. Pls no hesitation to contact me!
- Q:The ceiling light is still flashing after closing
- Reason: switch is not in accordance with the standard control of the FireWire, but connected to the zero line, FireWire connected to the light port, incandescent bulb will not flash
- Q:Is the ceiling lamp LED susceptible to damage? And under what conditions does it cause damage?
- The LED ceiling lamp is used in the same way as the original ordinary energy-saving ceiling lamp, but the same power is brighter than the LED ceiling lamp, and the service life is longer
- Q:Can the light rod change the ceiling lamp?
- Put one of the power cord points as the base of the ceiling lamp, and install the ceiling lamp directly here.
- Q:A flash of overhead light
- If the switch is controlled by a zero line, then when the power is cut off, the ceiling lamp may detect flicker (i.e., stroboscopic phenomena in the lighting industry)
- Q:Does the strong magnetic ceiling lamp require screws?
- Screws have an important task in industry. As long as there is industry on earth, the function of a screw is always important.
- Q:How big is the size of the ceiling lamp in the living room?
- The size of the living room ceiling lamp should be calculated according to the size of the living room
- Q:The ceiling lamp and the LED light off but the dark will power it
- just part of the current loop generated by the light, it's power consumption.
- Q:Excuse me, how can I solve the flashing problem of the LED ceiling lamp?
- The light is still flashing, which proves that you still have power to supply it. Consider switching to a switch without the indicator light.
- Q:How many tiles are there in the living room?
- LED lights have many advantages, generally used in general lighting, office buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, schools, homes, factories and other indoor lighting
- Q:The problem of the ceiling lamp can be connected directly to the plug
- In ordinary incandescent lamps, the high temperature of the filament causes the evaporation of tungsten. The evaporated tungsten precipitates on the glass bulb, resulting in the blackening of the bulb
With a rich-experienced and professional R&D team and a certified test laboratory, We can design and develop thermal printer mechanisms and thermal printer modules as customers' requirements. Our products bring customers and their country increasing considerable economic benefits, and also promote the development of economic cooperation in the field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||50.00% Central America
25.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range