LED Filament Candle Bulb with 360degree beam angle can be used in household applications including table and floor lamps, wall sconces, and open pendant fixtures, chandelier bulb. It makes the beautiful light effect and light your area comfortable, warmful and romantic.
1. Low heat output,high quality LED source and high light transmission over 90%,no shade.
2. Low power consuption:80% energy-saving than traditional lamps.
3. Long lifetime :tenfold of the compact florescent bulb.
4. High CRI,more than 85RA;Enviroment-friendly:
5. Vibration resistant Easy to transport and install.
6. Body with excellent thermal managing design.
Epi-star cob led filament
warm white 3000k
20°C to 40 °C
AC 100-245V 50Hz
LED Emitter Life
LED Lamp Life
· Signal Lighting
· Lobby & Hotel lighting
· High Ceilings & Chandeliers
· Shopping Malls & Amusement Parks Recessed Cans
· Cabinet/Under Cabinet ,Step & Cove Lighting
· Wall lamp
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x Bulb
1 x Inner Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- The service life is long, and the average life can reach 100 thousand hours.
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. With all the advantages of LED lamps: 1, energy saving, environmental protection; 2, long service life; 3, no stroboscopic, green.More energy-saving: LED lamp energy consumption is energy-saving lamp 1/4, incandescent lamp 1/10Long life: LED lamp life of up to 50 thousand hours, life expectancy is 5-10 times energy-saving lamps.More healthy: light evenly, no strobe, no glare, no UV and infrared.More environmentally friendly: no harmful substances such as mercury can be recycled to protect the green earth.Full color change: rich colors, vivid and delicate patterns and effects can be displayed.Installation convenience: simple installation, can replace incandescent lamp directly, maintenance cost is extremely low.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The LED lamp is either a constant voltage drive or a constant current drive without AC voltage. Generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb voltage is about 10V. Add: different drive circuits, different amounts of LED chips, the final voltage is different.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- maybe because Make the question clearWhat is the return current?
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- And the use of silk screen or pad printing, this is the need for the corresponding ink, this solution with a dedicated solution can be dissolved, and also have some prominent hand touch.
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. It can be made into USB lamp.LED bulb is usually a series of LED series, and then parallel, generally about 12V.Single chip LED generally rated voltage at 3.0V~3.6V, USB, output voltage of about 5.0V.Look at the LED in the LED bulb. Several LED are connected in series. Several groups are connected together, and then the voltage is estimated.Then the power of the bulb is divided by the voltage of the LED bulb to calculate the required current.Select the appropriate LED drive circuit. The average USB output current of the computer is only 100mA~500mA. The power is not enough to make the LED light to normal brightness, or it may damage the USB interface. It is better to use the USB charger interface.Light emitting diodes, referred to as LED. Made from compounds containing gallium (Ga), arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N) and so on.
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Power Supply。 Good quality will be equipped with power supply, usually in the lamp cavity. And low prices are put on the lamp board with several capacitive resistance to deal with
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- See shape. Incandescent bulbs are usually pear shaped, so the bulb should be pear shaped. That's easy to do. But incandescent lamps are all glass products, and because LED requires heat radiation, aluminum alloys are usually used as housings, because of their low cost, easy processing, and good thermal conductivity. The size of the aluminum shell determines the heat dissipation and also determines the life span.
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- LED bulb has two kinds of high power and small power, as well as color. High power bulb has a radiating fin from its shape. It is well recognized
Established in 1999,it is a manufacturer specializing in the research, development and production of LED and LED lights. We are located in Shenzhen, with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range