Order On-line Tracking
1) Mechanical, mechanical button control incorporating safety mechanism;
2) Power for 110W, V/Hz for 110~240V/50~60Hz;
3) Capacity for 1.0L, holds 310g of beans, enough for 24 cups;
4) Fully automatic and easy to operate, coffee bean quantity selector;
5) ABS body, cord storage in the bottom;
6) Evenly grinds whole beans for richest coffee flavor;
7) 8 grind selector, smoothy operation,no noise,small vibration and good enviromental quality.
1) Real factory with full experience in this field;
2) Providing discount for large orders;
3) Safe and fast delivery;
4) OEM & ODM is available;
5) We always try our best to stand in clients place to charge and care little things and details.
Q1: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not evaporate easily.
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q2: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec., toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used; coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|