Ground Cover/Weed Mat
Introduction of Ground Cover -120g /Weed Mat :
It is a black woven fabric, made of 100% polyethylene, stabilized with U.V. additives for many years of outdoor use. It is placed along the aisle to control weed growth, reducing both labor costs and pesticides.
Based on order, other weaves are also available.
Specifications of Ground cover /Weed Mat for Garden :
80gsm up to 200gsm
Standard weight: 90gsm, 100gsm, 110gsm, 120gsm
0.3% or 0.5%
-40 ~ +80oC
Width: 1m, 2m, 4m
Length: 50m, 100m
Color: Black with Green line, White with Black lines.
Minimum life length: 4 years, under normal weather conditions and use.
Applications of Ground cover /Weed Mat for Garden :
- Effective weed control
- Optimum water permeability
- Ensure efficient drainage and cleanable surfaces
Packing of Ground cover /Weed Mat for Garden:rolls on cardboard tubes & wrapped in plastic.
- Q:What about the role of Roof garden?
- Waterproof and permeable design is equally important. The main function of waterproofing is to protect the building's body
- Q:What is the difference between a garden and a park?
- The corridor, can also play a role for people to enjoy the scenery of the park, the radiation range is more and more big
- Q:What are the layout forms of the garden?
- The garden can be used for perennial flowers, flower bulbs and a biennial flowers growth space, but not the proportion of annual and biennial flowers too large
- Q:The concept and difference of garden community and neighborhood community
- The neighborhood of the garden type community is less than the streets and courtyards of the past, and many families lock their doors after work home, which is completely isolated from their surroundings
- Q:What does the garden mean?
- As the garden has both confidentiality and public nature, the term "garden" is also commonly used in real estate and residential quarters
- Q:What is the greenhouse engineering
- Vigorously develop new energy and renewable energy utilization technology will become an important measure to reduce environmental pollution
- Q:What about the garden alms?
- It is generally believed that the air garden was built by Nebuchadnezzar Wang (604 BC - 562 BC) to comfort the homesick Princess Ann Mei Edith (Amyitis), who built the sky garden after imitating the princess's statue on the mountain
- Q:What are the greenhouse effect
- Facilities such as winter protection, heating and light transmission are used for the cultivation of warm plant rooms in winter
- Q:What is the meaning of the Conservatory
- It is from the citrus orchard (orangery) evolved, as the building features a decorative representation of the social position of the host
- Q:How to decorate a garden?
- As in less than 1000 square meters of the small garden planting to grow into the future, 30 meters high and 41 meters wide of the jungle will appear congestion, and planting one or several strains of ornamental cherry or peach makes good to hear or see
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade agriculture film.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to producing all kinds of film for agriculture usage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||Above 400,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range