||Output Voltage (V):
Maximum input current ( DC )
DC Maximum Input
DC Maximum Voltage
DC Voltage Range
MC4 Connectors or DC Terminals
Maximum Output Power Factor
Output Short -circuit Protection
AC Standard Voltage Range
90V-140 VAC / 180~260VAC
AC Frequency Range
55Hz~63Hz / 45Hz~53Hz
Output Current Total
THDIAC < 5%
VAC; f AC
Ambient Temperature Range
-25 °C ~ 60°C
0~99% ( Indoor Design )
Power System Disturbance
DIN VDE 1026
Carton Size /Weight
66.5*35.8*49cm , 22Kgs
(1) High converting efficiency higher than 97%
(2) Built-in MPPT tracker is equipped in the power inverter to optimize the power transformation
(3) Reversed current protection for preventing equipment damage
(4) Automatic battery temperature compensation for long-term reliability
(5) The solar charge controller is suitable for various types of batteries for the different charging modes
(6) Capable of connecting additional DC load for wider applications
(7) Three stage charge control system (bulk, absorption, and float mode) with temperature compensation
(8) LED indicators display charge status in real time
(9) Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) topology combined with a multi-stage charge control algorithm leads to superior charging and enhanced battery performance
Q 1. what's the payment term?
A. We accept TT,30% deposit and 70% balance agaisnt copy of BL
Q 2. how's the delivery time ?
A. usually it will take about 25 days for production
Q 3. tell me the standard of package?
A. For the small capacity, it use carton, but for big capacity, we should use strong wooden case for protection.
Q 4. what kind of material of transformer?
A. we have two types, one 100% copper and the other is copper with aluminum.It depends on your requirment. In fact,those two have no difference if normal work well. Only except the longlife. Copper is better and also higer price.
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Fourth administrative department of energy of the State Council is responsible for the distributed photovoltaic power generation planning guidance and supervision and management; the local competent department of energy under the guidance of the State Council department in charge of energy, to supervise the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning, the area; the national energy administration agencies shall be responsible for the supervision of the area of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning and policy implementation, network operation, the market fair and safe operation.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- General installation 3000W on the line, a full set of system down 21 thousand yuan. Print-Rite used solar panels, inverter with crystal fuyuan. Guilin Jinyang PV is so safe.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- Save 50% equivalent to an annual savings of more than 3300 heating projects; water consumption in accordance with an average of 200 liters a day, remove the winter has been deducted 120 days, the remaining 240 days probably with hot water total: 48 tons, natural gas energy is calculated according to the cost of the cheapest words per ton of hot water heating costs 15 yuan, annual water savings of 720 yuan. Two of the total savings of 4000 yuan, according to the energy prices coefficient is estimated at less than 10 years to recover the full investment, another ten years of savings more than 40 thousand yuan.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Solar photovoltaic power generation is suitable for families but to look at your location and sunshine time, before the country without a policy or honest with general electric, energy saving is a national matter we the people pay so without saving
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range