Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||ductile iron||Cross Sectional Shape:||Round,Rectangle||Application:||Municipal Construction|
|Type:||round and rectangle||Surface Treatment:||Coated||Metal Wire Drawing:||casting|
|Status:||Hard State||Thickness:||100mm-300mm||Galvanized Technique:||coated|
specification of ductile iron gully grates C250:
Class C250 EN124
The access cover and grates of this class are capable of with standing a 250KN(25TONES)test load.
Carriage ways and pedestrian areas where cars and lorries have access.
Features of Ductile Gully Grates C250:
1. Medium load testing and strength, they have very good toughness and ductility while have a overwhelming advantage on stretch recovery and less noise and lower vibration transmissions.
2. Against theft and safety options
* Zero theft value, reducing potential accident and futher maintenance cost caused by thieves.
* Surface anti-slip thread to guarantee safe road condition even in extreme weather.
* Lock are available as an option mold into the grate to improve the security rate.
* Non-electricity conduction and non-heat conduction.
3. Light weight
* Compared with cast iron manhole cover and grates, duction iron are more than 50% lighter than it.
* Lighte weight allows more lading per vehicle, more convenient transportation and economical saving.
* Allows a safer working condition, which a single worker is enough when installation without risk of injury.
4. Durable service life
* More than 30 years service life without crack and color fading, comparing to 5 years of cast iron.
* Anti corrosion, water, dust and pets tight, wellsealed prevent poisonous gas leaking out.
* Without displacement, freely radio signal passing.
* Higher and lower temperature tolerance with the range minus 40 degree and plus 200 degree.
* Wear indicators available when thread depth is in a danger value.
5. Free design
* You can just offer the photoes or size than we will design it for you.
* Iron pallet or wooden pallet or according to customer's requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|