Color-changing LED lights
7 Colors Changing & 2 Flashing Modes
Energy-saving colors to fit different atmospheres
Built-in rechargeable battery
12 hours of illumination after eight hours under a light source.
Switch control & Remote control
EASY TO USE
Lighting by switch control or remote control
7 Colors changing: Red,Blue, Green, Purple,Yellow,Light Blue,White
Two flashing modes (slow & fast)
Just simple press the bottom button to change for different colors
1. When charging, please be sure to deflate and fold the solar lantern first, then put it in sunlight for roughly 8 hours to get a full charge.
2. Please remember to squeeze the inflating nozzle for easily inflating and deflating.
Inflatable Solar Lantern
Open panel dimension
5V / 120mah
Built-in lithium battery
3.7V / 1000mAh
Full charge time
Light lasting of full charge
Optimal storage temperature
-20°C ~ 28°C
Not to exceed 60 °C
Full functional Temperature
Minimum Order Quantity:
1, 000, 000PCS/week
- Q:What are the parts of the solar lamp
- Solar street light consists of the following components: solar panels, solar controllers, battery pack, light source, light pole and lamp shell. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, but also configure the inverter.
- Q:Can a solar-charged watch be filled with a fluorescent lamp?
- In the incandescent lamp, the output current will be much better, the sun the best.
- Q:What are the advantages of solar led street light?
- Dispersion: reach the Earth's surface of the total amount of solar radiation despite the large, but the energy density is very low. On average, near the Tropic of Cancer, in the case of sunny weather in summer, the irradiance of solar radiation at noon is the largest, and the average solar energy received in the area of 1 square meter perpendicular to the sun is about 1,000W. Year and night average, only about 200W.
- Q:What are the components of the solar street light
- battery is generally placed in the ground or there will be a special battery incubator, can be used VRLA batteries, colloidal batteries, Iron-aluminum batteries or lithium batteries. Solar lamps are fully automatic and do not require trenching, but the poles need to be mounted on the embedded parts (concrete base).
- Q:What is good for solar lights?
- Can share a lamp holder. Dual power supply is required. The backup power supply mode, the simplest way is the use of relay, usually the work coil it connected to the solar inverter output, midpoint conversion contact load, normally open connected solar inverter output, normally closed connected with the power input, when no inverter output voltage, power relay
- Q:What are the problems of LED solar lights such as high damage rate and low brightness
- At present there are more solar LED lighting solar street lamp battery, the battery itself is not what the problem is, the most important is the unreasonable allocation of the battery capacity is low, the lighting time constant, but the capacity of the battery, battery life cycles to increase very reduced, life expectancy of 3 years may be the standard battery in 1 years later or 2 years later on a big problem.
- Q:The development trend of solar lights
- The use of solar photovoltaic power generation is the trend of energy use irreversible.
- Q:How long can a solar street light be used?
- The whole series of solar street lamp life of the short board in the battery, in the purchase of solar street lights when the proposed battery to configure the larger, the development of the battery life is his cycle discharge life, the full discharge is about 400 to 700 times, You battery capacity is enough to discharge only a day, then the battery is easy to damage, but the battery capacity is several times a day discharge, it shows a few days to have a cycle, which greatly increased the battery life , And the capacity of the battery is a few times a day discharge, that is, several consecutive rainy days to ensure.
- Q:The advantages of solar garden lights
- To solar energy as energy, do not need to pay electricity; do not need to pull the line, the installation is very convenient.
- Q:How to charge the solar lights
- Solar lamp work principle is simple, the use of photovoltaic effects generated by the principle of solar cells, solar panels during the day to receive solar radiation and converted into electrical energy output, through the charge and discharge controller stored in the battery, the night when the illumination gradually reduced to 101ux or so,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range