Beautiful wooden house
1.short build up time
2.easy to install and relocated
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Why we choose wooden house
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What is the difference between a house and a villa?
- townhouse, heaven and earth, have their own yard and garage. Consists of three or more units of residential
- Q:What kind of apartment is the villa?
- Independent villa that is unique, private strong single villa, this type is the villa's oldest one, is the ultimate form of villa architecture.
- Q:What does the villa mean?
- Villas, improved accommodation, recreational garden houses built in suburbs or scenic areas.
- Q:What is the general civil villa beam specifications?
- if the above bearing Significant words, you can increase the width of the beam
- Q:What is the difference between a rural house and a villa?
- the villa do not talk about a parking garage, a swimming pool, a small garden, each suite has toilet washroom
- Q:How about introducing a villa?
- such as: "four independent house", "townhouse", "double row townhouses", "stacking townhouses" are high-end residential, also known as townhouses, houses, not villas
- Q:What are the characteristics and requirements of villa property management?
- the need to pay attention to the quality of services and requirements, and must be much higher than the general residential property
- Q:What does the quadruple villa mean?
- Is home to enjoy the living outside the home, is the second place rather than the first home.
- Q:What is a villa class real estate development project?
- It is now generally understood that, in addition to "living" the basic functions of the house, but also mainly reflects the quality of life and enjoy the characteristics of high-level residence.
- Q:What is the number of years of row of villas?
- Whether the villa or ordinary real estate, the use of life is mainly to see the nature of land used in housing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range