*usage: 90w AC power Adapter
*input: 100-240v 50/60hz
*usb: 5v1a for iphone
*Product size: 157*72*18mm
*Product weight: 280g
*case material: PC+ABS(fire-resistant plastic)
*warranty: 13 months
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Blister packing.Carton size: 610*410*265mm Qty: 20pcs/ctn
Delivery Detail: within 15 days after your confirmation
2.good quality,ex-work price
3.100% brand new
4.13 months warranty
- Q:Would like to ask, the voltage side of Taiwan 110V over there side of the laptop
- I come from Taiwan, the answer: zhanghongjun31 completely positive solution!
I will not repeat it again!
I also use the laptop online (110v ~ 220v) means that also generic
- Q:Lenovo notebook power adapter bad contact how to do
- Get back to the seller with that. The Power Adapter
- Q:Laptop power supply is bad
- Depending on what you say, the pat adapter is sometimes good, and the power adapter may be in poor contact. If you have no insurance, then you can report directly to the sale after the test, they will help you get. If the insurance, but also to get after the sale to check to see what the problem is, if the adapter is the problem, do not repair, because the maintenance costs are more expensive, you can go to the electronic city to buy a computer model and match the cottage Adapter, also very durable. Do not disassemble and repair yourself
- Q:Notebook can not be turned on The power indicator does not light The power adapter light flashes Lenovo notebook
- Very sure to tell you, the motherboard short circuit. I professional notebook motherboard chip-level maintenance.
- Q:Is the laptop's power adapter connector broken and can it be repaired?
- Yes, buy a connector, cut off your head with the head,
- Q:Laptop power adapter how to deal with heat
- Summer conditions are below 50 degrees belong to the normal temperature Note that the adapter does not have the object around the heat block if you feel more than 50 degrees can replace the power of a large adapter
- Q:Lenovo notebook power adapter 19v can use 20v of it
- As long as the current enough to be able to use!
- Q:Dell laptop adapter flash, but can not charge how to do it?
- 1, with a multimeter to check whether the normal socket, the supply voltage is 220V.
If the utility voltage is not normal, it is recommended to replace the use of environmental testing.
2, with a multimeter to check the power adapter output voltage and current is consistent with the label.
If the gap is very large, and the mains voltage is normal, you can determine the power adapter failure,
Need to replace the notebook power adapter.
3, if the above check is normal, remove the laptop battery, do not external adapter.
Press and hold the notebook power button 5 seconds to repeat 3 times. After releasing the notebook residual charge,
Insert the power adapter separately, power on the test.
4, if the fault remains the same, check the notebook's power interface, whether abnormal.
Such as loose or the appearance of damage and so on.
5, the above check are normal, basically can be a preliminary judgment is the notebook motherboard failure. Recommended repair service station.
- Q:Why is the AC adapter of HP Notebook PCs hot?
- It is recommended that you put the adapter in a well ventilated, fast heat on the media, no matter what brand of adapter will be hot. Part of the energy converted to heat, resulting in loss. And the adapter does not have a heat sink.
- Q:19V power adapter with a laptop how to switch to 12V
- With the car power can solve this problem friends, 12-24V change 100-240V enough for you
We mainly focusing in laptop AC adapters and chargers.We have at least 10 years of experience, strictly monitor our production lines to ensure every item carry the RoHS/CE/EN/FCC marks, and the defect rate lower than 0.3 percent. We also provide one-year warranty for added assurance. To benefit from us, contact us today. Your inquiries can be replied in 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Southeast Asia 5%
Western Europe 40%
North America 15%
South America 20%
Eastern Europe 20%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range