Order On-line Tracking
Air entraining admixture which generates a highly stable air void system to prevent damage from freezing and thawing, severe weathering, or deicer chemicals.Based ob a high-grade saponified formulation,it is chemically similar to vinsolbased products, but with increased purity and supply dependability.
Technical Data Sheet
Water Reducing Rate,%
Water Bleeding Rate,%
Difference in setting time
Initial Setting time
Final Setting time
Compressive Strength Ratio,%
1. Increases the bond strength and avoid losing of concrete compressive strength because of entrained air.
2. Preserves internal water and effectively reduces permeability
3. Enhances resistance to surface deterioration caused by de-icing chemicals, sulfate attack and corrosive water.
4. Has more stable performance of anti-freezing/thawing compare with other air entraining products.
5. Requires less mixing water used per cubic meter of concrete, therefore bleeding is reduced.
6. Reduces bleeding and segregation of the concrete.
7. Be compatible with other admixtures.
8. Be non-toxic, non-flammable, and corrosion resistant.
9. Has high bonding strength, easier to be pumped and compacted.
Air is introduced into the concrete by the mechanics of mixing and stabilized into millions of discrete semi-microscopic bubbles by AE. These air bubbles act much like flexible ball bearings increasing the mobility, or plasticity and workability of the concrete. This can permit a reduction in mixing water with no loss of slump. Placeability is improved. Bleeding, plastic shrinkage and segregation are minimized.
Through the purposeful entrainment of air, AE remarkably increases the durability of concrete when exposed to severe freezing and thawing. It has also demonstrated a remarkable ability to resist the action of frost and deicing salts as well as sulfate, sea and alkaline waters.
Testing or prior experience with the job materials and job equipment is necessary to determine the proper dosage and minimum mixing time. Recommended addition rate: Add 0.005- 0.015% for mortar or concrete.
The product is packed in polywoven bag with plastic liner at 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|