5050 SMD LED Diode in Blue Color
Viewing angle: 120 degrees
Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.0 x 1.5mm
Wavelength: 460 to 470nm
Voltage: 2.8 to 3.5V
Light decay: 3% under 3,000hrs
Long using lifespan
Energy saving and environmental protection
Light color pure
Large light emitting angle
High temperature resistance
Can be applied to a variety of harsh environments
High consistency in light color, high cost-effective
Advertising light box
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Is the forward voltage drop of the patch LED too large or too small?
- The pressure drop in the normal range is generally better. The smaller the pressure drop, the lower the power dissipation. The more you save the electricity bill.But not to say that the smaller the better, not in the normal range of low pressure drop products may be defective.In addition, the uniformity of the LED pressure drop is also important.
- Q:LED patches have several ways of welding. Which ones can be reflow? What can be done by eutectic welding? Is the welding of viscose and lens material is required?
- L electrode for eutectic solder reflow, the other can be used, regardless of the kind of welding, the temperature is not lower than 100 degrees, the flammable soluble materials have strict requirements, depending on whether the welding temperature is lower than the melting point of what you said or. Otherwise, there will be deformation or damage to the material in the reflow process.
- Q:Led lamp and Led what is the difference between the two patch! Ask for detailed explanations of the differences!
- If you take a large area light, to see that the lighting requirements, functional lighting, or lighting atmosphere, or ordinary lighting, which is to be considered, the two optical (lens) can bring you the light angle planning.
- Q:How does the LED patch lamp differentiate between positive and negative poles?
- Because the LED open threshold is about 1.5-1.8V. It is possible that the voltage supplied by the digital multimeter does not activate it. So look at the sign. Patch LED (SMD LED), the green point of negative, relative to the positive.
- Q:LED patch lamp band, how to calculate how many watts a meter, such as 3528-60 beads is how much?
- LED patch lamp with 3528-60 beads should be 4.8W/ meters.Because the LED light belt is made according to the manufacturer's standard, the parameters are different, and the parameters of the LED lamp belt and the method of use are best connected with the manufacturer's confirmation. Some common parameters are given here for reference only
- Q:The quality of the LED patch module
- Luminous efficiency。 The LM value per watt is called luminous efficiency. This is an important criterion for judging whether LED is energy-saving or not. The incandescent lamp is about 14.4LM/W, the fluorescent lamp is about 51LM/W, the neon lamp is 43LM/W or so, and the LED is up to 150LM/W at present, but most of the LED light effects in our country are in 60~100LM/W. It should be noted that only the white light can achieve such high luminous efficiency in LED, and that red, yellow and blue are generally relatively low (mainly related to human visual definition). But compared with neon light, there is no heavy metal pollution, easy to maintain.
- Q:How do led patches measure good or bad?
- The patch LED is also called SMD LED. Its principle of luminescence is to pass the current through the compound semiconductor. Through the combination of the electron and the hole, the excess energy will be released in the form of light to achieve the effect of luminescence.
- Q:Patch LED beads can be bought in what place?
- SMD LED lamp is now very popular, mainly because of long service life, but also rarely appear dead lights or dark, but there are many defects exist
- Q:Patch LED manual welding, how can welding not burn lights?
- When soldering, the temperature is best to be lower, and the average welding temperature is about 360. That's enough, because the melting temperature of the tin wire is about 220 degrees, so if it is allowed, the temperature can be reduced as low as possible.
- Q:What is the difference in performance between the LED plug-in and the LED patch?
- No difference, because the core of the two is the same, are diode PN junction, but no packaging, the production process is a little different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range