12V 60leds/m SMD2835 LED strip light use for Led Linear light
AC 100-240v 90-100lm/w
warm white natural white cold white
office lighting with ce rohs saa certification
AC/DC 12V 1.2A
◆The above parameters for reference only, the project custom us to determine the parameters of lamps and lanterns
1.Low consumption, high brightness
2.Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
3.Cool beam, Low heat generating, no UV or IR light radiation
4.No hazardous materials
5.Instant start, no flashing, solid state, shockproof
Led office pendant linear light 25W 1200mm 2" for office lighting
the lights can be used in a wide range of place but are not limited to
- Q:What are the main uses of the LED light belt?
- Hello, LED light belt is divided into LED soft light band and LED hard light belt.The main uses of LED soft light belts are: parks, gardens, buildings, roads, overpasses, cars, pools, advertisements, signs, interior decorations, neon lights, or beauty.
- Q:LED lights with a connector, at most can bring a few meters of band
- Low voltage light bar is not more than 10 meters, usually 5-7 meters, because too long the current will not go, the back and front of the lamp brightness will not be consistent, if it is high voltage light bar, the length is 100 meters.The connection of the light bar depends on how many tiles you have, so you can figure out how many strips you take
- Q:How does the PS make the band?
- In the light to do take place, draw the constituency, and then filled with white or pale yellow, and then every time Gauss fuzzy, fuzzy value slightly larger, if brightness is not enough in the copy several layers, then merge layers do not need the light part can be cut.
- Q:How many watts does the LED light have?
- The band of lights in your picture is high voltage 220V's 5050 meter 60 lamp band. In theory, one meter is 14.4W, but the actual measurement is not so much.
- Q:Troubleshooting of LED light belt
- Mainly from the following aspects to identify:1, look at solder joints. Regular LED lamp manufacturers with LED light band produced by SMT patch process, produced by solder paste and reflow soldering. Therefore, the solder joint on the LED light band is smoother and the solder flux is not much, and the solder joint is in an arc shape extending from the FPC pad to the LED electrode.2, look at the quality of FPC. FPC points of copper and rolled copper two kinds, copper plate copper is protruding out, look carefully, from the pad and FPC connection to see. The rolling copper is closely connected with FPC, and can be bent at any time without the phenomenon of pad falling off. If the copper plate is bent too much, the pad will fall off and the temperature will be too high to cause the pad to fall off.3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED lamp. LED band produced by SMT process, its surface cleanness is very good, can not see what impurities and stains. Hand soldering process to produce a cottage version of the LED lamp band, no matter how the surface cleaning, will remain stains and traces of cleaning.4. Look at the packing. The regular LED lamp belt will be packed with an antistatic coil tray, 5 meters roll or 10 meters roll, and the outer packing will be sealed with anti-static moisture proof packing bag. LED version of the cottage version of the band with recycled reel, there is no anti-static moisture-proof package, a closer look at the reel, you can see the appearance of cleaning labels left traces and scratches.5. Look at the label. Regular LED lights, bags and rolls have printed labels, not printed labels.6, look at the attachment. LED lamp with formal will attach instructions and specifications in the lights inside the boxes, also equipped with LED lights with a connector or card holder; not the accessories and LED lamp with copycat version of the box, because some manufacturers still can be saved.
- Q:How to distinguish the LED lamp belt is the high voltage lamp belt or the low voltage lamp belt?
- Here only introduces the patch belt! The biggest difference is: the high voltage lamp belt is in a meter parallel to the core line (you can 100 a pass!) The low voltage is directly to the line power supply (due to the thin line), if the line is long, it is bound to cause the back part and the first half of the brightness is completely different!
- Q:How much band wavelength does LED blue light have?
- When electrons and holes are combined, they can radiate visible light, so they can be used to make light-emitting diodes. In circuits and instruments, as an indicator, or in combination with text or digital display. GaAs diodes glow diode gap, green silicon carbide, yellow light diode, light emitting diode gan. Because of the chemical properties and organic light-emitting diode OLED and inorganic light-emitting diode LED.
- Q:Waterproof LED lamp belt used after a period of time, there is a part of the lamp with white into orange, what's the matter?
- Waterproof lamp with 3 waterproof glue, waterproof casing, gluewaterproof.The three lights in the process of using the glue properties will produce oxidation, with epoxy glue, glue, glue sleeve.After the oxidation may have a slight color, slightly yellow, light color after visual orange emission through the surface of the glue in may.
- Q:5730led hard lamp, with one meter long and 72 beads, what is the power?
- In fact, hard light with more use of low voltage, 12V or 24V, the use of resistance to limit the current, then add the actual resistance loss, more than 40W, but with such a high light power is not enough, because the heat problem, up to 20W, safety should be controlled in 10-15W.
- Q:LED lights with a meter, about how much W?
- Different LED light bands are different, which need to be calculated according to their current and voltage, so as to calculate the power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range