|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
commercial plywood for export
1220x2440mm(4'*8'),1250x2500mm(4.1'*8.2'),1830x915(3'*6')/1820x910mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
MR, WBP, Melamine. (E0, E1, E2)
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
Decoration, Furniture, package etc.
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 35 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CFR, CIF
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- Its physical and mechanical performance indicators are: moisture content, surface bonding strength, impregnation stripping
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- For example: Yunshan plywood is a soft Murray plywood, it can be used for housing flooring, walls and ceiling, coated surface can also be sprayed after the coating.
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- The plywood itself is easy to identify because each side can see the shavings that are pressed together, but it becomes hard to find it after making furniture
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Common is a single-sided veneer veneer plywood. Decorative veneer commonly used species of birch, ash, oak, water green Kong, elm, maple wood, walnut, etc.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- The quality of the two panels is different, the quality is better called the panel, the other side is the backplane.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Natural wood veneer is made of precious natural wood, veneer or cut by the processing of veneer veneer
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:How is the current market outlook for plywood?
- Although China plywood has developed rapidly, but still encounter the EU and other importing countries of the anti-dumping complaints
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range