|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
commercial plywood for export
1220x2440mm(4'*8'),1250x2500mm(4.1'*8.2'),1830x915(3'*6')/1820x910mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
MR, WBP, Melamine. (E0, E1, E2)
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
Decoration, Furniture, package etc.
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 35 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CFR, CIF
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- chronic benzene poisoning and blood cell involvement and the series and extent, and whether the evil is divided into light, medium and heavy three.
- Q:Now the market prospects for plywood
- so China's plywood enterprises and industry organizations must strengthen communication with importers, strengthen corporate self-discipline
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- dead dead knots formed by the dead branches of trees, knots surrounded by the surrounding wood together, or even only part of the length of its cross-section of the length of about 1/4 or less than 1/4 , Texture hard or soft, and sometimes fall off the formation of empty.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer The fiber orientation of the veneer is perpendicular to each other
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- A class of plywood for weather resistance, resistance to boiling water plywood, which and he has a durable, high temperature, the advantages of steam treatment;
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- For example: Yunshan plywood is a soft Murray plywood, it can be used for housing flooring, walls and ceiling, coated surface can also be sprayed after the coating.
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- Plywood also has solid wood plywood, in general, solid wood panels will be more expensive than plywood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range