1220x2440x16mm melamine particle board/chipboard
Melamine Sheets (Melamine MDF or Particle Board)
1220x2440mm or as clients requirement
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy, embossed or magic
Melamine Paper Color
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) & wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, wenge, rosewood, ect.) & cloth grain & marble grain. More than 1000 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Plain MDF or particle board (both side well sanded)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
730~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Usage & Performance
Melamine sheets is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and wood flooring. With good properties, such as, acid & alkali resistant, heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
ISO9001:2000, CE, CARB
1. Smooth surface , high gloss, scratch resistant and UV stabilized resistant.
2. Fireproof, environmentally-friendly, moisture-proof.
3. Corrosion resistance, economical, stylish and durable etc.
4. High bending strength and easy to work.
5. Surface comparable to gloss /mirror finish.
We kindly understand an order intention is outlined with a sample order request. Therefore, we welcome customers to initiate a business opportunity by giving us a sample order as a trial of our quality and service. We are confident you will be positively impressed with our professionalism, quality and service.
2.Sample Lead Time:
Sample Lead Time: 3-7 working days
Production Lead Time: 15-20 days after received the deposit
Free sample available with freight collect
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Patched Plywood Repaired plywood Defects Plywood that has been repaired with a filler or veneer patch.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard is the core board made of wood board stitching, the two surfaces for the sticky wood veneer solid plate. Veneer, also known as the table, below the board by the board of a board said plate.
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences. Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- Plywood using adhesives, containing benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents, with the corresponding occupational hazards
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- In order to make full use of forest resources to develop plywood production, make the best use of our country's newly developed national standards (draft approval) according to the use of adhesive pull
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- , the same tree species or similar tree species, the same processing method (peeling or slicing)
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range