It is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN EN853 1ST. Therefore, it is widely applied to the application withthe temperature ranging from -40℃to 100℃. Customized steel wire braided hydraulic rubber hose isavailable. And the maximum length is up to 100 meters .
- Q:How to identify the quality of rubber pipes for sewage treatment?
- A tubular rubber product used to transport gases, liquids, slurries, or granular material. It is composed of inner and outer rubber layer and skeleton layer. The material of skeleton layer can be made of cotton fiber, various synthetic fiber, carbon fiber or asbestos, steel wire and so on.
- Q:What are the types of hose connectors?
- You go to the material market to have a look, it depends on what kind of pipe you need, which is the oil circuit. Gas road or water pipe?. Different pipe joint names are not the same (not the same).
- Q:Laboratory condensate water pipe must use rubber tube, shall not use latex tube reasons
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate.
- Q:Will the outside of the brake hose of the car burst apart?
- There is a potential safety hazard to the outside rubber skin. It is possible to slam on the brake. The brakes are not trivial, so I suggest you replace them in time.
- Q:The main features of Linatex rubber tube or what are the characteristics?
- Linatrile: silicone reinforced rubber. It has the properties of wear resistance, oil resistance, aging resistance, fatigue resistance and good air tightness.Linard HD: carbon black / silica reinforced natural / synthetic rubber, hardness 60-70IRHD. With abrasion resistance, high resilience, cutting resistance, tear resistance, impact resistance and so on.
- Q:How to remove the smell of gasoline in the car?
- When filling, the filling is full - when the gas is filled up, it may cause the gasoline to go down the tube into the canister so that a large amount of gasoline vapor is released from the vent of the canister.Answer: turn on the air conditioner, use the internal circulation mode (the windows should be closed, air conditioning refrigeration), so, when the car runs for a while, the gasoline will dissipate.
- Q:The maximum number of joints for a rubber hose is no more than
- Shower hose, shower hose, two joints are nominal diameter of: 1/2 inch (4 thiophene) cylindrical pipe thread. Standard component. Hot and cold bath: take a bath with hot water before going to bed every day. The temperature of the water is within the limits of the body's tolerance. After washing, sleep in hot water for 15 minutes. After bathing was out of a sweat, after 3~4 minutes, and then into a basin of cold water or cold shower. Note that the hot and cold bath must be "hot before cold."".
- Q:What are the properties of stainless steel metal hose materials?
- Stainless steel metal hose material is generally 304 stainless steel, the material of good ductility, flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance.
- Q:How do I get the hose for the gas cooker?
- Stainless steel bellows, stainless steel bellows, with a service life of ten years. The outside of the tube is covered with a layer of yellow plastic. All the inside are made of stainless steel. The ends of the pipe are connected with the mouth. There is also a black rubber piece, which is connected with the valve. After the tightening, the rubber sheet will expand and prevent the depression. Some live in a building or a cottage residents, plastic hose home is often a mouse or other insect bite, the use of stainless steel tube after it will not happen.
- Q:Difference between non-standard rubber joint and national standard rubber joint
- GB and non standard. GB type rubber joint refers to the material selection and production in accordance with the relevant 02S404 or 02S312 standards of the Ministry of construction, and has strict requirements on flange thickness, flange thickness, diameter and thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range