Quick Details of Single, Double-Ply High Pressure Steel Wire Braided Rubber Hose:
Place of Origin:
Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Specifications of Single, Double-Ply High Pressure Steel Wire Braided Rubber Hose:
Hydraulic hose SAE100 R1 R2/DIN EN853 1SN 2SN
Tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: one/two high tensile steel wire braid
Tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: two high tensile steel wire layers 1/2 w
Cover: Abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
Temperature range: -40 to +100
The Technical Parameter of Single, Double-Ply High Pressure Steel Wire Braided Rubber Hose:
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:ree package are with plastic film or woven bag changed packing are with reel and pallet packing or we also can pack the hose as your requirement
Delivery Detail:Within 25 days for one container
- Q:How to make sure the rubber hose will not be worn off?
- This depends on experience, not carefully measured out of the value is also a great error
- Q:How to make a rubber tube requires flow
- The characteristics of the rubber tube has physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties.
- Q:What happened to the soft rubber flat?
- The two above are all correct, this is mainly to see where you are used, and if used in the settlement of the joint or expansion of the above, and then appear flat, then it is easy to burst the tube. It is important to note that metal bonding is recommended. Rubber joint is commonly used to shock, is not recommended when the expansion joints, expansion joints when used, if appear flat phenomenon, prone to pull off the situation (is flange off). The danger of exploding pipes everywhere. So it's not that rubber joints are bad, and it depends on where they are used.
- Q:Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose, hydraulic oil and oil?
- Finally, NBR (Ding Jing rubber), ACM (acrylate), FKM (FKM) can be non polar medium.
- Q:There are several ways to connect the built-in rubber stop
- The built-in rubber sealing belt shall be an embedded rubber water stop belt, which is also called a buried rubber water stop or a middle rubber water stop belt.
- Q:Automotive applications of rubber hose
- Mainly connected to the engine and air filter, engine and radiator systems, automotive air-conditioning systems. As part of its intake from the engine, close, so high temperature resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, low temperature resistance, the material has many types according to the different processing techniques, such as NBR nitrile rubber is widely used in vacuum brake pipe, good oil resistance rubber content is high, but relatively resistant to ozone poor;
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint dimensions
- The maximum thread size is M60, but the maximum size is only 50.
- Q:Difference and application of rubber joint and rubber expansion joint
- The utility model can be used to reduce the vibration and noise of pipelines, and can compensate for thermal expansion and cold contraction caused by temperature changes. Rubber expansion joints are used in chemical, construction, water supply and drainage systems!
- Q:The engine cylinder head cover behind the drop rubber tube what reason (Xichai 490 engine) (note the valve chamber cover tube)
- Air conditioning water pipe, the specific recommendations on the map below, I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:Which is safer for stainless steel bellows and rubber tubes for gas pipelines?
- The stainless steel bellows and the quick fitting joint connection way mostly uses the end face seal, may avoid the thread seal to be lax strictly the leakage, compared with the traditional installment, its leakage probability will reduce greatly.
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range