|Sealing & Handle:|
Top heat cut
|Place of Origin:|
BEIJING China (Mainland)
white/red/yellow/pink/and other color
Packaging & Delivery
manufacture for more than 15 years
two large factories in China and one large factory in Cambodia
60 tons daily capacity.
Description of laminated pp woven bags for rice
PP bag are widely used in packing sugar ,feed ,rice ,flour,animal food,fertilizer,powder/granular goods construction material etc:
1: width: from 22cm to 120cm
2: length: as customer’ request
3: color: all kinds of colors
4: weave: from 7X7 to 14X14
5: denier: from 700 to 1500
6: Top: cut or hemmed
7: bottom: single or double folded
8: print: one or two side, in color
9: packing: 1000pcs/bale or as per to customer’ request
10: made of polypropylene (PP) material
11: printings available.
12: PE lining available
13: lamination available
14: gusset available
15: UV stabilized available
16: skidproof protect available
17: other special requirement as per customer
18: OEM service available
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- The utility model has the advantages that can be repeatedly used, easy to get a longer shelf life of bread to marry, and don't need strapping, can take the heat sealing with metal or plastic coated Sizha live bag, bag packaging has knot with polypropylene plastic bags of bread.
- Q:What are the requirements of the mark on the cement packing bag?
- Label on cement packing bagCommon C25, C30, C35, C40 label is the cement packaging machine packaging cement mark, specific what label, drawings will generally indicate, general use C25 on the line, the greater the strength higher.
- Q:What does "TM" mean in a food package?
- Its role is to tell people that it is marked by the graphics or text of the goods or services of trademark, not the name is not advertising. English and "R" is the abbreviation of "register", "register" Chinese means "registered", goods or services on the mark that is told people, it marked the graphics or text but not trademarks, and registered trademarks, protected by law, unauthorized, unauthorized use can not be any other individuals and organizations.
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- And packaging techniques like inflatable bags are called inflatable.
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- The quality of cement packing bags directly affects the shelf life of cement. Bags of cement raw material is polypropylene resin, mainly for foreign production of polyethylene (PE), mainly for the domestic production of polypropylene (PP), then add some additives, after the heating wire drawing, then weaving, printing and so on, the higher the quality of the cement bag inner lining!
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding containerA large volume of transport package, the weight of more than 1 tons. The top of the container is usually equipped with metal hangers or rings, which is convenient for lifting and transporting of forklifts or cranes. When discharging, it is possible to open the discharge port at the bottom of the bag and unload the cargo conveniently. Suitable for shipment of granular or powdery articles.Container bags are usually made of polyester fibers such as polypropylene and polyethylene. Because the container loading and unloading of goods, transportation is very convenient, improve handling efficiency, in recent years made shoes soon.
- Q:Is the color of cement packing bags related to cement?
- The color of cement packing bags is related to cement.Portland cement and ordinary portland cement red,Portland cement;
- Q:What are the characteristics of a good package?
- According to the statistics of the foreign trade department, because of the backward packaging of export commodities, China has reduced the foreign exchange earnings by at least 10% per year. This shows that the good packaging design for the importance of national economic development.
- Q:Plastic packing bag printing color
- See what you do with materials, PE/PP/PET, etc., the material is not the same, the price is different, this is usually the printing press to help you determine what material to use.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (aluminized film) a metallized film that blocks packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA and other base materials, and used for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crisp foods, biscuits and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range