1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag:
Non-woven Bags are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:How many kinds of packing bags are there in the packaged foods?
- The material is generally PE and PP.Compared with non food packaging, it does not contain plastic additives, and will not release toxic substances during use. For example, the more severe plasticizer in the front can cause cancer, and is used in PVC packaging. PVC used in the past, but because of its insecurity, it is now being gradually replaced by PE plastic wrap.
- Q:What can be easily removed from the words printed on plastic bags?
- Dyes can be classified according to their purpose, state, or origin. Remove the upper part of the plastic bag from the fuel. Refer to
- Q:Do vacuum packing bags have to be vacuum packed?
- Vacuum packaging bags and vacuum packaging machines are related. Vacuum packaging machine not only can complete vacuum extraction, but also can complete heat sealing packaging in vacuum, and ensure vacuum in vacuum bag can meet the requirement.
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:How do I remove the self-adhesive label affixed to the plastic bag?
- Use the lighter directly on the other side of the metal label to burn for a while. The glue on the label will melt quickly. This method works fastest and works best, but it only works for metals.
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- Pure aluminum foil packaging: such as barbecue foil, baked aluminum foil, fast food aluminum box (air fast food), because users scattered, recycling is difficult, there is no recycling reports.
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Then anti-static shielding bag, black is conductive electrostatic material, regular 1000 ohm resistance, or is translucent gray, middle layer aluminized bag, play an important role in shielding
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (feature film, also called special film) potential uses include: food packaging, candy packaging (twisted film), drug packaging (infusion bag), on the album, folders and files and other fields instead of PVC, synthetic paper, adhesive tape, name card holder, ring folder and composite bag stand.
- Q:What kind of material is the packing bag of ceramic tile?
- The general is the use of a three paper membrane material, can play a waterproof effect, and not easy to damage, for this paper packaging, you can also consult some packaging manufacturers to see, for example, Hengyi Lihong, sincerity of these packaging manufacturers.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic packaging bags and clothing bags?
- From film making, printing to bag making, there's a big difference. The clothes bag you say is just a bag of bags. There are several kinds of clothes bags I have used, and each machine needs different machines
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range